Lucid Dojo now finished and open for training.

Its taken sometime but I’ve expanded my regular lucid dreaming website the Lucid Crossroads to include a Dojo where martial artists can train in lucid dream time.

I’m betting that martial artists from dojos where a group of them try to beccome lucid at the Lucid Dojo might have a better chance of shared lucids than dreamers who do not know each other. There are many shared dreams experiments (the the Lucid Crossroads) but it is common for those dreamers to only know each other via forums or the shared image in the mind of the place to visit.

Anyway the Lucid Crossroads has more images in the description pages to reflect the new building and the learning section of the Dojo is worth a read as I’ve tried to make it different from the Lucid Crossroads version.

Hopefully in the coming months I can redo the Crossroads to the same standard as the new edition.

mysite.freeserve.com/LucidDojo/Luciddojo.htm

All dreamers are welcome there if you do a martial art or not email me if you do get there.

Hey nice idea, finally a place where I can practise my kungfu techniques while sleeping :content:

Usually when I’ve become lucid I’ve only gone outdoors and pick a training partner out of the street, then kick his ass and find another one :smile:

Now I can look for the lucid gwoon and train there as much as I want to with anyone I want :content:

awesome, your site is great! gotta check out the update :smile:

Way kewl site! Ima check it out more in-depth when I have time! :grin:

those images are incredible!
the technology is just a little beyond me :happy:
good schtuff,
ian

Well I’m pleased with them but remember compared to the processing power in your own head saddleback my computer its software and my waking artistic skills just can’t come close.

How true! If I could only set my computer’s resolution to (Lucid Dream-True Colors) :wink:

Great site BTW. I’m very impressed. I remember visiting your lucid crossroads once in one of my Lucid Dreams. It was in the desert and very realistic to the images shown.

If you could email your lucid at the crossroads Dream Addict I’d be greatful, even if it was just a short lucid.