To make this more efficient....

I could code an online dream diary system in PHP, if anyone thinks this is a good idea, post on this thread and I’ll get started on the project, and if you’re interested post any ideas for cool features for it.

some feedback please? :confused:

We’ve had lots of post like this, that’s probably a reason for the lack of response. I would suggest using the Search button and looking for “dream diary software” or something like that.

One time a group of programmers tried to collaborate and create “the ultimate dreamdiary,” but it seems to be taking quite a long time. I suppose it takes some time to make something “ultimate.” :wink: That could be another search term “ultimate diary.”

You might could help these people out. Or you could look at their beta work and create something totally new. I’m sure there is much interest in one, but people usually like to see a working model instead of waiting on one. Goodluck! :thumbs:

Hmm, an online PHP diary is still different from the other projects (as far as i know, all the other diaries has been for personal use, and not for sharing). Nice idea, but there should definately be some special functions with it, so it didn’t just end up like another “Dream Diary” forum, like we already have :wink:.
An idea would be some advanced search functions, where you could define some keywords for each dream, and maybe a system to categorize them in a tree-view (nightmares, ld’s, non-ld’s, sex dreams etc.).

Maybe that’s too much, i don’t know :smile: