This might be my first ld... but I am not sure

People…

I dreamt that I was walking down a street and I said to myself ‘Hey, I think I am dreaming, so this would be a Lucid dream.’.

In order to test this, I saw a car to my left and thought ‘If I am dreaming, the car will go up.’. And the car went up. I did the same check on another car and let them bounce for a while. I learned this trick from a friend who got me into lucid dreaming.

Then I remembered something my friend told me: (we are both star wars fans) He said he always forgot to think about fighting someone with a lightsaber. So I decided that I wanted to combat someone with a lightsaber. I started taking some steps to my right and from behind a motorcycle appeared Darth Maul, red saber ignited. I pulled my own (yellow) lightsaber from my belt (I didn’t even wonder if I had a saber, it was just there) and engaged in combat.

I was afraid at first that I wouldn’t win but managed to strike him down. He kept trying to get up two times, and I had to slay him 3 times until he stayed down and then I woke up.

But I keep wondering if it was not just a dream about a lucid dream… what do you people think of this?

Thanks in advance

Detonite

Cool dream ! :cool: That light-sabre fighting sounds pretty fun, I’m definitely going to have to try that in my next LD. But yeah, it sounds like you had a real LD and were able to do some amazing things, especially since it was your first time. Congrats. :happy: