No More Constant Remembering Dreams

Lately instead of remembering the whole dreams… I just have flash backs to my dreams, so I can’t really type them down. Like I will wake in the morning and I know I had a dream but I couldn’t rember 99% of it. So I get up and say I turn on my VCR later in the day, I will then flash back to me in the dream turning on a VCR. I have also noticed that lately I become lucid increadibley easy, twice within 5 days, thats alot for me. I hope this flash back thing stops and I just go back to my normal writing down dreams.

Wil

I know what you are talking about, but I can´t really give advice.
Anyway, this “flash-back-remembering” is a good thing, since it also works additionally to “normal” recall.

Just have a look at the usual tips for dream recall.Having a pen next to your bed, don´t move when you wake up, wake up several times a night (if you got the time) etc

Traumgänger

Wil wrote

Seems like a decent trade to me, unless you are having trouble remembering them also?

Yea I have trouble remembering them also :eh:

Wil

Ouch! Well, you could try and see if you have changed your routine in any way recently, otherwise it’s probably just a phase that will change on it’s own. I went through one where I had nothing but nightmares for about a year or more. Great fun that was. :bored:

Often I remember some of my dreams because something in real life will trigger a memory of a dream. When you wake up in the morning try searching your memories to see if you can recall a fragment of a dream. If you can do this usually it will be easy to build a complete memory from there.

Try drinking alot of water before you go to bed.
Your body will usually wake up to go to the bathroom right after you have rem sleep and you can recall your dreams better.

um, you could try doing a mind map, where, say if you remember eating on a mountain, you could write that in the middle of the page, and thinka bout what you were eating. Say you were eating an apple, then draw a line from eating to apple and so forth. This MAY work, but I dont think it really helps very often :smile: good luck!

um, you could try doing a mind map, where, say if you remember eating on a mountain, you could write that in the middle of the page, and thinka bout what you were eating. Say you were eating an apple, then draw a line from eating to apple and so forth. This MAY work, but I dont think it really helps very often :smile: good luck!