Ultra!

I know this has been asked b4 but it has GOT to be asked again. Are you SErioUS about depositing money in your account for using a word that you ‘suposedly’ came up with ? I’m sorry for sounding absolutely rude…but what the hell are you on ? I know you you said “out of respect…”, but who do you think will actually donate 5cents to you ? This is the craziest and dumbest thing i have read about on the forum. I mean…do you realize how stupid it truly is ? If every body did this in the world, imagine how rich they’d be. I think you should take some time to clear you mind before you put anymore of these kinds of posts up.
P.S Sorry if im rude by saying this, but its got to be said.

Kat,

I’m charging you triple! :mmm:

Is THAt right ?? !!??

Kat,

Well, if you apologize I’ll knock it down to 7 cents, but thats it! :eh:

Ultra! Yay, I’m hip! :cool:
deposits 5 cents

:confused:tupid:

:tongue:

Hi everybody,

This might be good time to end this thread, since it doesn’t seem to be producing the lighthearted, humorous effect I was hoping for (to say the least). :tongue:

firehorse - yo gotta understand many people from all over the world don’t get your wacky humour :wink:

but i thought it was Ultra…

now for taking up 5minutes of my time i charge you $45 minus the 5cents for use of the word

$44.95
which can be credited to #1D2O3N4T5B6E7S8IL3L9Y4

Houw much will I get charged for saying peins?

The stupid reactions are the funniest part! :lmao:

Hey, don’t look at me, I tried to play along. :nono:

I thought it was funny, just couldn’t think of anything to respond :wink:

To those who understand what this says …i think it makes a good point !!!

.05 cents is 5 hundredths of a cent, not 5 cents. $.05 is five hundredths of a dollar, or 5 cents.

I was thinking while I was writing that…do keyboards made in the UK not have a dollar sign? Because my keyboard doesnt have a pound sign…are keyboards in different countries laid out the same?

deleted

[/quote]

Of course not.That´s why I chose that name, I wanted to confuse all of you
But the dollar is so important that any keyboard has it $$$… guess why :wink:

Traumgänger

if you want the £ sign just use char map.

out of curiousity what symbol is above your 3 if it isn’t £ ?

It’s still the pound, just this one… #

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 +
! " # ¤ %& / ( ) = ? with shift

• @ £ $ - - { [ ] } \ with ctrl

This in Finland. And of course the €€€€€ is in the keyboard.

(I’m just testing how this will show up. Tell me if that thing above makes any sense.)

FireHose: You must be f’cking joking!

Ultra? How about ultra-idiotic? :happy: