A thought on OOBs from a novice.

Well actually not a novice since I’ve only had one real LD but anyway. If anybody out there really belives that when they go OOB they are actually seeing the real world and can hold that phenomenon for a while, do you think its possible to fly really fast, out into outer space, and to the moon or even Mars if your going really fast? I dunno. I was just wondering if anyone ever considered it.

why fly when you can transport yourself there instantly :wink:

anything is possible.

When i AP i always intend to try that, but it always happens to me accidentally so i goto where my “heart” is. or am so shocked i jump back in my body and wake up.

BTW if i AP willingly i fully intend to leave our solar system and even the galaxy.

I just thought teleporting would be kind of unstable and jar you out of OOB and it was just be safer to fly since you know for sure that you’re out of your body the whole time. Or does it feel different than a regular LD and you can tell the difference?

i’ve only ever had 3 OBEs that i remember (all unexpected) and the OBE is very like a Lucid Dream so teleporting Could risk putting you into a dream.

Though as i said i generally AP rather than OBE, some people say they are the same thing, but i find APs are controled via the conscious mind and thus are much more stable and you have “full” control of what you do.

Where as OBE (subconscious/sleeping mind) are very dream like and in my experience less stable and easy to slip into dream. Don’t mistake a OBE for an LD though they are similar in a good OBE you can actually see the real world where as an LD is really just a controlable dream.