Sex in Dreams-PART II

oooh i missed this topic. Where’s the original post at, got some catching up to do lol.

well i don’t know if anyone else has said this, but many sex dreams that cause RL ejactualation is not just the dream. Many people masturbate in their sleep (particularly those who do it regularly in waking) so many wetdreams are caused by that as well as the amazing sensations that the dream offers as well.

Just thought you’d like to know that lol.

I’ve only ever had 2 wet dreams in my entire life, (21yrs old) and i never once had one when i hadn’t masturbated/had sex for a while. The dreams themselves were odd, one dream was really weird sex and the other… well that had nothing to do with sex at all (please don’t ask lol)

In my limited (nearly 5 month long) experience with LDing, the very few full-blown LD’s that I have had (all the rest were lucid moments or failed RC’s) usually led to me seeking sex of some kind (yes, I am an oversexed male).

The first time (not my first LD, but actually my first full blown LD), I was looking for a girl and the lady I asked to take me to her said simply “you have to fill out a form”. This response shocked me, and I responded “you better do what I say, this is MY dream and you are a construct of MY imagination. So this means if you don’t follow my orders I will make you DISAPPEAR” and on cue, I started snapping in her face. This was a hilarious story, because after I did the snapping NO disappearance occurred. I think this helped to limit my lucidity and faith in the fact that I was dreaming, and when I tried to go at it with the lady I simply…awoke. I can’t seem to get past kisses on the cheek, LOL. <insert 5000000 expletives here>

My second full blown LD that I can remember (one of the four or so) involved me walking down a suburban street, when for a rather interesting and sudden reason I did an RC. I was dreaming. So I walked to a nearby house and, even though the dream was slowly fading (and looking at my hands AND rubbing them seemed to fail me, so I panicked trying to remember the ‘third’ method, which I later remembered after I awoke was spinning) I headed inside and found myself in a house party with people from my school. One highly attractive girl in there that I recognized was sitting in a chair, so I went over and “propositioned” her. Her response was, “I will tomorrow.” I learned an IMPORTANT LDing lesson that night; NEVER GIVE UP. I asked her again, this time more authoritatively. The response was an excited “YES!” in a loud voice. This response change so amused me and shocked me that I already accelerated the waking up process, and again I didn’t get past cheek-kissing. SON OF A BITCH.

My third full-blown LD resulted in nothing sexual, and neither did my fourth.

But the fifth was the worst of them all…as documented in the post I made recently in the “Quest for Lucidity” forum, I asked the powers that be in my head for a hot girl around the corner and…my mom was there. The surprise of this moment (coupled with the fact that I still didn’t know how to stabilize the dream, MUST REMEMBER VERBAL COMMANDS) just kicked me into awakeness.

I think I’m doomed to never have a proper sexual experience in my LD’s. Rather amusing, neh?

LOL!! :happy: Oh my gosh! What would Freud have to say?! That’s hilarious!

I’ve come across so many problems having LD sex it isn’t funny.

1. Chicks in my dreams always have extreme trouble unbuckling my belt.
  2. The chick is usually hesitant to do it in the first place.
  3. Sometimes i can’t even find a chick.
  4. If i do find a chick (or conjure one up, for example often i’ll make alyson hunnigan appear behind me), they’ll be much uglier than in real life.
  5. Often i’ll just wake up fairly soon if i get too excited.

Maybe it’s best to stick with something a little easier, i don’t think it’s worth the risk of waking up.

maybe she just wasn’t wearing makup :wink:

I heard once that if you have trouble finding a girl to sleep with in a ld, then try going out into a public place where there are normally lots of people.

Hehe…now i dont know if to call it lucky or not but i have totally different experiences than Rush.In my dreams they usually just way too pretty to avoid thinking about sex(i see it as kind of a problem cause i promised myself not to think about it during lds cuz it has a tendency to either wake me up or fall in the deeper sleep)
Also they have no problems with my belt-actually they are faster than my thoughts-before i even think about sex they are allready on their knees-from this point im not able to refuse anything regardless of how much would i care for this ld to last.
I believe the afterlife is made exactly same way like lucid dream is so i hope to look at that closer when im dead…and tell you what-no waking up then!yay:)

haha I got lost in Yorkshire once…
I usualy don’t notice if someone is ugly or not if I’m in a dream I just get down to buisness. :smile: My biggest problem is sometimes I have a hard time getting my pants off and I wake up because I get really frustrated trying to get them off of me or the guy or girl I’m about to get it on with. And after that I sometimes find it hard to get the other person to be responsive and they turn into more of a living sex doll than a partner. :content: Oh well, better than nothing!

Well…lol…doesn’t this sound like a bunch of men hahaha. Maybe it is diff coz I’m a girl… but I usually think more so of the human interaction than the actual act itself and it seems to happen. Not always but prob more than not - sometimes I get to the belt buckle bit (lol…Rush) and think " OMG do I want to see that or not (lol) and that can sometimes do it in for me. Maybe try not to be soooo gratuitous about it and focus more on connecting with the person. I know one DC i recently had the pleasure of …lol… was a connecting thing…then when I got all focused on it and tried to get a round 2 I woke up. I guess like in RL…dont try too hard :smile:

well reading this post caused me to have a sex dream last night, but as we were :wink: it triggered lucidity for me.

As we were in the act I just released i was dreaming.

i think it may have been the fact that i was in bed with her and the bed was in the middle of a class room :meh:

Lordy how did I manage to tripple post? How embarassing! :cool_laugh:
Hahah Tripper, I don’t think it can be because you’re a girl because I’m a girl too and I’m not that way at all. Usualy in a sex dream I couldn’t care less about human interaction I just want to get my rocks off so to speak. Likewise I know guys who are more into the human interaction thing. I think it just depends on the person. Maybe I will try talking to the person next time though before I rip his/her clothes off. :content:
Insane goth- hahah that’s funny being in the middle of class. I’ve had dreams like that before like being in the school locker room and stuff. You’d think I’d get lucid from that… :tongue:

Hmm, I was thinking that if you have trouble maintaining Lucidity while having sex, why not have sex in a far out place like outta space or underwater, that way you’d be absolutly posotive that it’s a dream and your in complete control.

i have had lots of adulty dreams in weird places, school, work, public transportation.

on the moon :wink:

I often talk about these dreams to my best mate, she finds it interesting that i keep dreaming of her. i only tell her those ones to make her blush :wink:

me nasty :smile:

from my experience females often have more sex dreams than males.

Hey aydira. Either way it works for you…but for myself… if I am just in to getting it on , I tend to wake up. I have got “my rocks off” with someone without thinking too much about the act…but the second I derliberately go for seconds it just stuff it up and I’m awake! Saving the gratutious stuff for real life seem to work better… for me anyway.

Funny stuff all. Before a couple of nights ago the farthest I got was was kissing and I had fallen out of lucidity right then so I don’t know why I did it.
A couple of nights ago I had a dream that a girl was under me and we were making out on a very shallow river bed (5 inches at most)
I looked like this except the water was slower www.hoodriverroomfinder.com/ aboutstandards.html . It was great cause I could feel her long after I woke up too.
In both dreams I wasn’t lucid at the time.

i have no luck with lucid sex, wake up b4 the first kiss, too excited…BUT last night i had one of few sex dreams i have ever had. It was with a girl who used to go to my, really amazing…didnt finish cuz my friend woke me up, GOD DAMN HIM, but still really great
EDIT: “who used to go to my SCHOOL, really amazing…”
also it was a NLD

I just had my first sexual experience in an LD. I was driving a stolen car to escape the police. I saw two very attractive looking girls in a car nearby so I teleported into their back seat. The driver asked me how I got there, and exclaimed that such a thing was ridiculous. Then the other propositioned me. So we did, right in the back seat, but of course it faded out just as things really started to get along.

Dude… :cool_laugh:

i hope you never run into her again :grin:

I intended to do some other stuff in my LD this morning… but then I run into this really attractive girl :smile: . I fought the temptation for a few seconds, but quickly gave in. Anways, I woke up before the climax as I understand others in this thread have reported. But after I woke up, I realized that I had closed my eyes in the dream right before I woke up. I think this may be an important factor in waking/staying lucid. Does anyone have any experience with this (closing your eyes in a LD)? And for those that wake up prematurely during lucid sex, did you by chance close your eyes? :eh:

Has anybody had sex with a celebrity in their dreams? Thats on my to do list. :cool: If you have whats it like? Better than they look or are they crap?

In my 3rd LD I got an amazing blow-job, I nearly orgasmed, but woke up. In my 4th LD, I kept on searching and trying to morph hot chicks, but it never happened. I’d went past this certain girl however twice already, and I thought “This time I’ll take her” and we started kissing, I took off her shirt and then I climaxed. It was like a 10 second long orgasm I had. Felt real good. Pity I haven’t had vaginal or anal sex yet in dreams.