Hi all. Ready to Explore

I’ve never had a lucid dream, but I’ve been keeping a dream journal since October 2002, after reading Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen Laberge. I average about four dreams a night and am capable of remembering them all. I have also catalogued my dreamsigns and feel I’ve gathered enough info to proceed. I’m glad I found this forum. I look forward to posting my successes. Thank you.
:grin:

Hey Daywalker !
I think its totally amazing that u can actually remember all of your dreams! A dream journal might have something to do with that ^^. I guess u can say that we are all glad that we found this awesome forum. We will be waiting for your posts on your successes.
c ya ^
~

you’re definitely ready to start LDing! if you’ve kept up your journal since october then your definitely motivated! i can tell you’ll do well, don’t hesitate to let us in on your LD’s when you start having them, or to let us know about some of your other dreams as well.

I think that’s great that you can remember all your dreams. I can do so also. I just think of one and a whole bunch will rush to me all of the sudden. It’s crazy so many, but I can remember everyone in such detail. Just shows how powerful the mind can be.