Junior Mints... Who wouldve thought?

I tried the Junior Mints thing over the weekend. I bought one of the bigger boxes that was priced at $1.29 at Walgreens. I ate half about 3hours before sleeping, then the other half of the box about 30minutes before sleeping. No effect on me. I slept more then usual on the weekends and my dreams were neither more vivid nor could I recall the more clearly.

DAMNIT!!!

They didn’t work for me :bored:

whoa, thats a great little discovery. there are two reasons why i think that worked for you. 1) you got the mints in there and 2) you got the sugar and caffeine from the chocalate. im definately going to give that a try! :cool_laugh:

I think I’ll try this tonight and possibly post what happens tomorrow morning.

guess it’s worth a try, i mean… why not eat some candy to help you have vivid dreams??? :content:

Maybe try york peppermint patties… they are the same makup as junior mints.

I ate 2 packages yesterday, then one at night, I brushed my teeth and went to bed right afterwards. I kept trying to keep the thought “I will have a lucid dream tonight” in my head while falling asleep, but I guess nothing happened. No dream recall or anything (though I havent been recording my dreams for about 2 months now…maybe I should get more focused on this.)

Gonna try again tonight. If not, hell, Junior mints are good anyways!

Over here in Britain we have just started getting these disolvable mint strips. I’m gonna try some before bed and then see if it helps dreams at all.

I am addicted to Junior Mints. :smile: )My friend Allison calls them “sex in a box”> :grin: )

I’ve had semi-success with LDing, and I’ve consumed Junior Mints on a semi-regular basis, but I havent ever tried to determine if the two were connected… My first thought though, is to say that no, they’re probably not, since Ive never noticed more LDs on the days I ate Junior Mints. But with anything of this nature (like the mint tea), Im guessing the more you believe it will work, the more likely it will be that it will work. So go nuts, Junior Mints rock!

I will certainly try that. They’re mint, They’re chocolate. They’re Very refreshing!

Well, they may be tasty, but they did very little to help dreaming. I remembered less than ordinary. I’ll try again tonight.

rock on. If the two are associated, that’s great… Junior mints and York peppermint are my favorite kind of candy… I never tried eating them right before bed tho

I got 2 boxes of juniors, one mint and the other caramel. No LDs or dream recalls, but I use the WBTB method and my alarm didn’t go off the night I had some. Bad luck I guess. Does anyone know if the caramels work at all?

I had two of the small boxes of Junior Mints last night… Unfortunately, I was sleeping at a friend’s house and barely slept at all… No dream recall or anything. Stupid of me to even try it there :ack:

Yeah, I can only sometimes remember one dream for the whole night, usually not though.

Usually I remember one or two a night, occasionally more if I’m lucky… for the past two nights I’ve had NO dream recall at all. It’s horrible :bored:

I dont think that my mom would let me eat an entire box of junior mints…

My recall is about 0-1 dreams a night at a friend’s house, usually about 2 at mine. And blackeyeliner1, why wouldn’t your mom let you eat a whole box of junior mints? You know what they say, what momma don’t know wont hurt her :grin:.

Well, the fact that I don’t sleep at all when at friend’s houses probably doesn’t help my dream recall :wink: Since I don’t actually have any dreams to recall…

junior mints man…they are good.