How Comes

Wen i dont try at all to remember my dreams b4 i go to sleep how come i remember more than ever b4 possible about my dreams and how come when i try to remember i create like a memory block???

Hmmm…this is where very well known paradox comes up-to want it but dont desire it.Or something like this but you get the idea.
Its been described in psychology but atm i forgot the proper term.Anyways-the best effects one gets when hes motivated on medium level.If you dont want something enough or want it too much the results will be poorer.
Thing is how to get motivated on medium level:(Not easy…and even harder trying to explaining how to.
In short- its like expecting something nice to happen next day.I.e like you going for a trip with your mates.Day before you`re kinda excited,happy…u dont need to think all the time “im going for a trip,im going for a trip” but its allways present on the back of your head.
Thats the best i can do to explain…try to stay happy and motivated but dont push it too hard.
good luck

I think it might be casued by other influences. How much you remeber your dreams and how many lucid dreams you have also depend on other factors.
Thesem could included how much sleep you get, how much you smoke/drink, how much you excersize… ect.
I read something that said the more you excerise during hte day the more delta sleep you get and the less rem sleep.