I think I might have had a LD

I can clearly remember asking myself in the dream if it was a dream, then I remember telling myself to keep calm and then it just ended. Was I just dreaming that I went lucid, or did I really go lucid?[/code]

When you know you’re dreaming, you have become lucid. If you ask yourself if this is a dream, but you don’t really realize it, you’re not lucid but prelucid.
You were telling yourself to stay calm so that may be a sign you were about to find the answer to your question. It all depends on whether you realized you were dreaming or not.
Hope this helps.

Well since u asked yourself if u were lucid or not then u told yourself to stay calm, id say that u were lucid, but just barely, only a few seconds. An important thing is that u told your self to stay calm, therefore u must have known that to stay lucid u have to be calm, since u knew this u were lucid at the time.
hope this makes sence :smile:

Yeah, I’d agree with Kat that you were lucid, but only for few seconds because you TOLD yourself to keep CALM. That’s a sign that you know that you’re dreaming and if you get too excited, you’d wake up immediately…

Let me ask you a question: Did you KNOW that you were dreaming, or were you just asking yourself if you’re dreaming?

If you KNOW that you were dreaming, then you were lucid, but if you don’t… then it probably was prelucid like what mystic said. So… :smile: Maybe that can clear up some of your questions/thoughts.