I'm going to have a lucid dream tonight...

I’m going to have a lucid dream toni… am I dreaming already?

haha a grape lol classic. anyway i’m gonna have a lucid dream tonight too!

I’m going to have a LD next night in which I’m writing in this topic I’m going to have a LD next night in which I’m writing in this topic I’m going to have a LD next night in which I’m writing in this topic I’m going to have a LD next night in which I’m writing in this topic I’m going to have a LD next night in which I’m writing in this topic I’m going to have a LD next night in which I’m writing in this topic I’m going to have a LD next night in which I’m writing in this topic I’m going to have a LD next night in which I’m writing in this topic I’m going to have a LD next night in which… I’ll definitely become lucid when reading all this!!!

I wont have a Lucid Dream tonight! (Im like Badcandlejack, Reverse Pychology)

I’m going to have a lucid dream tonight and it will be great.

and just incase

I am not going to have a lucid dream tomorrow night.

Congratz on ur amazing success nfaa259 :content:

I am going to have a lucid dream tonight…

and its going to be great :grin:

Darn, it doesn’t work. So I’m going to try again.

I AM LUCID! OH I AM COMPLETELY LUCID.

That should work now. :grin: Hopefully!

I’m going to have the best lucid dream of my life tonight…

oh and good luck everybody!

I had a lucid dream last night. It was great. I was lucid and running around. I came to a wall and tried to put my hand through it. It was rock hard and won’t let me through. Remember in the first matrix where the kid says “first you have to relize there is no spoon.” Well in my dream I said to myself “There is no spoon and therefore there is definitely no wall.” Then I went through and became even more lucid. It’s the first time my senses were so sharp and so many at the same time. I had feel, sight, and sound all at the same time.

So…I will go lucid just like last night,
I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night,I will go lucid just like last night. LUCIDTY here I come!

I am going to be lucid tonight and loving it! F*CK YEAH!!!

I am going to be lucid in two hours. I am going to do what I have planned. I will be lucid tonight.

I’m going to have a lucid dream tonight and its gonna be great :grin: and make up for being forced to go to school the day after grad :sad:

I’m going to have a lucid dream tonight, and its gonna be great!

I AM going to have a lucid dream tonight…Aren’t I?

You are. :crazy:

Tonight when I am dreaming I will know that I’m dreaming… I’m dreaming… I’m always dreaming…

Tonight i will have a lucid dream and it will be great. I will remember it in the morning in perfect detail. I will have compleate control and will not wake prematurly. :cheesy:

Tonight I will have a lucid dream AND rmember it.

Alright, I’m going to make up for this crummy day by at least having a couple good LDs…

I’m going to have a lucid dream tonight…

And its going to be great!

Part II