Lucidity - Reality

I was wondering, if lucidity had any connections with reality. Imagine a situation, that you are having a LD and you meet your friend.
“Hey, what are you doing in my dream?”, you say. You and your friend have a nice conversation about something, and the next day, you meet your friend IRL, and you realize, that he was really in your dream, he had exactly the same dream you did.
Or if you have a LD, and you decide to visit your friends dream. The next day you surprise your friend, with telling him the dream she/he had last night.
Or even better, if you train enough, the line between lucidity and reality would disappear and you would be able to do inhuman things like levitation or even floating in reality.

Would this -in any way- be possible, or has it already happened?

I have been thinking those same questions.
It´s hard to say more, because my first lucid dream experience is still in the future. :neutral:

The first thing is called shared dreaming.Some claim to have experienced this, others say it is just conincidence.I don´t know the answer, but you might want to have a look at this project:

mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossr … mepage.htm

Traumgänger

Dragonleo, if shared dreams would be possible, where would the dream happen? Inside your brains or your friends brains? Or in some “astral realm”?

I personally believe that it is impossible, or I don’t really KNOW if its possible, but theres lots of people on these forums that are going to disagree with me.

About the levitation matter… I think you’ve watched “The Matrix” too many times :content: :happy:

Well, I have neither had a full LD axperience, and I’m still waiting.

I really haven’t made a full theory about this, but in
https://mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossroads/astral.htm different states of astral projection are mentioned. As I read that, a theory came into my mind, and it goes like this:
You have an astral projection on The physical plane so you can freely go around your house or go visit your friend next door. You go through a wall which separates your friend’s and your room. Your friend is sleeping, and of course, he is dreaming (everyone are dreaming of something while asleep, right?).
You move into your friends dream (maybe the Lower astral plane?) and meet him there. you chat or do something, and as the time passes, you are drawn back to your body. The next day your friend really admits that you appeared in his dream. Not a very good theory, but might even work.

And about the levitation-thing: it was kind of a joke, but wouldn’t it be cool?