Nice way to start

ok hi ppl, i got a question 4 ya all and i know it is gonna kill me later but hey. Let me say this “you are all gonna think i am crazy, but who cares”

have you ever thought that we might just be dreaming right now???

go on do ur RT lol but u will find that they dont move, writing, time, all is normal. Or is it. Remember when u first found out about lding and all the crazy stuff went unnoaticed in ur dream cause u didnt know any better. U didnt know that it wasnt real because u wernt looking???

well how do ya know this is real, can any of ya tell me, Richard this is real?

lol

c ya all on da post

Richard :bored: :bored:

I think you are meaning something like Matrix. Answer a reality test. Dream is out brains creation. Reality and dream are sooo different thing.

yer? prove it

For one, I can’t fly. Dreams are unlimited. Thanks for the good reality check though. :smile:

its ok, and ur right, c ya laterz

Well, there’s 3 ways of doing things as far as this is concerned -

method 1 - You live your entire life under the conviction that it’s all a dream, and nothing will matter in the long term, because you’ll “wake up” when you die, or whatever.

method 2 - You live your entire life wondering and trying to find out if it’s a dream or not.

method 3 - You live your life completely normally, and try to enjoy it while you can.

I don’t know about you, but I’d go for method 3, with maybe a sprinkling of method 2 occasionally.

But Kritterman not being able to fly is no proof at all. If you don’t believe that you can fly then you wont!

ha see ur right, u have been brought u thinkin we cant do stuff and hence we cant, remember how much work u all had to put into belivin it was a dream, well i know i had too. lol and as for da methods??? 1 2 and 3 can we make a 4th?

1. Know it is a big dream and controll it :smile: :smile: :smile:

Not being able to fly indeed means not much yet.It has few weak points,some mentioned above and aditionally-if there are different realities than ours(than our dream now) then its not necesarry that we can fly in all of them.Some can have phisical limitations some can have none or very little and so on.
take care

Reality is you, you are reality. Awake or not.

• Xoalin
    Mushotoku

Thats a good point:)

Yeah, because I can’t breathe with my mouth covered and I can read well, my keys on my keyboard work, so do the lightswitches and the text is still here after I look back.

yes, but ur expecting it to be that way. And even if you think you dont, your sub does. After going years and years obaying rules like “breath” your sub isn’t going to suddenly think that it doesn’t have to. I wonder if anyone has ever reached the state where they do convince them selves TOTALLY and are able to control it, and we as typical DCs dont believe it, call it a trick, call the person crazy, give false exuses. :eek:

Neo is right. But you are forgettng one thing. This world runs by rules. The dream world runs by its own rules. Inside the dream the rules are real untill we prove to our self this world is a dream. Now u tell me this world is real and there for keep the rules. Prove it ant and watch the rues go bye bye

Richard

Timeless_Soul:

You’re assuming that life (if it was all just a dream) is a shared dream inhabited by 7 billion dreamers. But rather, if life was a dream, imagine that you are the only person dreaming it. Who’s to say the people walking around you are actually conscious beings and not merely dream characters that exist inside your head? If that were the case, then these ‘rules’ that you’re talking about would still hold the same merit as those in our current dreams. That is, what happens is only what you expect to happen.

Not that I’d even consider for a second that we were currently part of a global shared dream. It’s just silly.

or is it?

i mean all ur life u r told this is awake and a dream is a dream othing more. So you expect this world to be real. I mean look around you. every thing seems normal. but that is what we have been told. In your dreams be fore you knew about lding everything u did and thought was as if u were really there. Disregrading the very very very strange things.You didnt know better. But know you do and now you take full head of it. Remember all the people that dont beliove in lding and you told them it was real and got em to do it. And now they belive?

Off the point. i am not saying this world is not real, infact i belive it is. But i also belive the dream world is real. I am just say that we dont and cant know untill someone from the “outside” tells us. Now how that is gonna work i dont know.

Life is simple, and as far as we see thigs is this: Why would we think about things that we dont need to. ie. Time. We see its effects but do we see time it self? see now u wouldnt ( well probally not) have thought bout it till now. Its like life. Why think outside the box when we dont need to.

But you and me and every one else here has done that already. We had lucid dreamed. We are one step higher than every one else. We keep an open mind. That is why we will excell.

Oh and about 7 bill people haveing a shared dream? why not

cheers

Richard

its not impossible at all, there is no reason why it shouldnt. i believe that it is the first thing our brains descover, this is the reality…all the time from your were given birth to this is the very fondation of your mind. so if the fondtion is broken everything is!? and that is not a easy thing to do ofcourse :sad:
but right now we are “aware” of two realities…the one that we call “reality” and the one in our minds…is there another? why should there only be two? i mean like the matrix, the “only” explanation is the he got to a secound matrix, another layer of control…
…ever tried to go to asleep in a dream?

silly… but a possibility…

i dont know the answers, neither does anyone else…everything you learn you have to prove to yourself…

yes i have gone to sleep inside a dream and most of the time i am lucid in the dreams dream :bored:

Any way i know what you mean, could thee be?? and wonder what it is

oh and why is it silly?
is lucid dreaming silly? or was it when u first found out about it?

Richard