lucid recipes

here’s an idea, if we can come up with a list of normal household ingredients that help with dream recall/lucid dreaming I’m sure it would be possible to come up with a recipe that incorporates most of them that could be eaten at bed time. The thing with this is that I’ll eat anything :happy:. So even if it was a combination of Marmite, Bananas and Mustard I’m sure I’d still find it lovely

:eh:

ok, I’ll contribute: dairy products. Most natural stuff.

Yeah cow’s milk is natural, but dairy products with growth hormones mixed in white blood cells is far from natural, lol.

Go with Lipton Mint Tea, no addatives there :content:

hmm ok here is one for ya.

Fennel tea ( i think i spelt that right)

I am a light sleeper and this heaps me relax so i can actally sleep, it also aids dream recall for me anyway. Oh i know of a rug called Mugworth, um it smells like pot so dont have it round ya too much lol. That aids in lding and dream recall, but i cant see how it can be good 4 ya :smile:

Cheers

Richard

I read that Cheeze is good to have lucid drams. Is that true. cheeze. Want more cheeze.

I heard that cheese is hard to digest… so it sends signals to your brain giving you wild dreams while you are sleeping

good luck with the LD potluck thing :wink:

(Z)

Cheese would make sence as it is a dairy product made from milk.

I gotta try cheese, I did milk and all I got so far was gas :neutral:

:neutral:

as a big cheese lover, i thought i would say i have never had LDs after eating cheese before bed. However sometimes i find my recall is a little lacking.