Some friendly competition

I’m so in but it means giving up my old sig of your explanation of the black void :content: .

I take it my 9-10 months is negated by only having 5 LDs dumping me firmly into the beginners category.

Welcome aboard Raging_Canadian! You don’t have to give up your old sigs. Just add another line to them. Hmm… I don’t know how to break down the levels. Beginner: 0-3; Intermediate: 4-6; Advanced: 7+. ? What do you think? :eh:

Its your brainchild, its all up to you.

As for my sig, I had to cut it down a little to fit in to begin with.

Count me in, started realising that I had LD’s before yesterday thanks to this website, so I started focusing on it, had one yesterday.

Sweet dreams all :smile:

• Xoalin
    Mushotoku

Yihaa!

Yeah nice idea sage!!

Okay, I’m in. Let battle commence.

I think I like the pressure free atmosphere of dreaming better actaully.

I love competition. I always look for a chance to compete. I don’t even care about winning, it’s just the competition itself, its so awesome. I am 100% in, Except I have some ideas, will post later, must eat, bye.
:grin:

Competition is a great motivator. Some people can just say “I’m going to have a lucid dream tonight” and succeed; but others need a little more push. Hopefully this will push us all to heaps more LDs, which is what it’s really all about.

And winners get bragging rights for a month :smile: .

awsom, hah, jokes on you guys, im already a head start, this morning i had a LD :happy:, this is like my what, 4th LD that actually lasted, so yay! ok now every1, if it gets too competitive, just resist cheating, dont lie!

I had another one last night. It was horrible.

I haven’t had enough LD’s, and I’ve been doing enough RC’s daily…but I NEVER give up hope completely! Bring it on, let’s see how many I can have this month!

Hey howbout reaching meditative state, LD are pretty much alike, so are those counting too?

• Xoalin
    Mushotoku

I’m in. I had 2 in one day so I’m off to a good start.

lol ok my life is a comp and i hate to lose :smile: ur on

ok i havent had any this month but u wait lol oh i got a little supprise so u r gonna see my ld climb and climb and climb lol

Richard

dam i hope i put my sig on :smile:

eck could have done this a while ago but what the hell…I’d say beginner so i can get back on track slowly

Wow, people are already up to 3, awesome! I’m tempted to go back to bed and have another try instead of going to work :smile: .

Xoalin, I’d say that only LDs count. I don’t really know what you mean by the meditative state. :bored:

Please check the site under the catogory “Take Off → Spiritual”:

• Xoalin
    Mushotoku

Just had another LD! It is on!! :cool: