My story

I have been lucid dreaming sence i was around 5 or 6 i would just know somehow it was a dream. thats how it still happens i just know its a dream. i thought it was cool to be able to controle my dreams and wake on command, i had about one a week maybe more intel i was around 13-14. But no one beleaved me. so i figured it was something special i had the ability to do. around 13-14 is when i started smoking pot. ever sence i am lucky to get in one every 6 months but that was before i came opon this site so now i know that it happens to plenty of people and i am hopeing with the help of this site i will get my LD’s back.

On the other hand i just had ld last night,two days after getting back on with the pot:).
so dont loose the faith dreamers:)

ya i think its more of a mental thing then the pot itself, like i just stoped thinking about dreams as much and started thinking about other stuff.

Have you tried any dream recal methods???

A dream journal??? For instance… If you don’t already have one a dream journal is a good…Great idea. It has played a major roll in my dream recal… Just last night i remembered 3 dreams. That is a record for me.
If you want your LD’s back your gonna have to start doing rc’s and find your dreamsigns.

(Z)