Major Lucid Dream Problem

Can someone help me! I have tried for over a month to get a Lucid Dream. And not one Lucid Dream. Can anyone help me?

Mastertazo, first read more about lucid dreaming, books even.
Then start a dream diary etc…

And be patience, its not candy you buy and pull out of a bag lol!

Good luck!
Jeff

i havn’t had one yet either. However I have come very close and am currently satisfied with my increase in dream recall. I keep a dream diary and very much enjoy recording the events of my dream world. Start small and be patient. If you think you need more motivation I’ll buy you a drink after you have your first LD. :beer:

Don’t worry about it! You don’t have a major problem, you just need more time. I just had my first LD a couple of days ago after more than 2 months of trying, just do a lot of RC’s and keep a dream journal and you’re sure to LD some time soon :alien:

Think about LDing as much as possible.

If you have trouble then use reminders, put sticky notes all over the house, set a timer, watch, pager or alarm clock to go off frequently.

Here’s an idea, buy some of those small beads that have letters on them (at any craft store) string them up to read AM I DREAMING? and wear them around your wrist.

Then after two weeks of this, take one week to relax.

Repeat this process as many times as necessary, and don’t be suprised if you have your first LD during a relaxation period.

Good Luck! :tongue:

I like the reminder notes Firehorse lol…nice idea! :happy:

Jeff

Help me with lucid dreams please