New To Lucidity, Would Like Some Tips...

Hey everyone,

I stumbled onto this site just by clicking around the internet one day when i was bored and when I read some of the stuff about Lucid Dreaming I became extremely interested. Anyway I have only been trying to lucid dream for about a week now with no luck. I was wondering if some of you advance lucid dreamers could let me know the quickest and most effective way to become lucid in a dream.

Matt

I have tried a week too. Maybe you get it month ago. It is everyones special thing and it comes when it comes.

And tips?

If you dont keep a dream diary start keeping it now. I havent got lucid dreams but i recall more dreams at night. Dream recall is most important thing in lucid dreaming.

Go to sleep, wake up about 6 hours ago and stay awake about 1 hour. In hour read about lucid dreaming or think it lot.When you are going to sleep keep repeating yourshelf “I’m gonna dream Now” and “I now i’m dreaming in my dream”.

Can anyone tell me how to get lucid dreams in afternoon naps?.

Just do everything like WBTB, such as use MILD and if possible eat cheese and drink milk before you take your nap.

Check out here, I have some good ones.
slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=3038

Lucid Intro is a good place to start looking.