One Weird And Efficient Method

This method have given me few years ago much more lucid dreams (I’m natural dreamer, so I can count just difference in occurence of LDs per night/week)…
I read about it in Osho’s book. He mentioned there concious dreams as he calls them…
When You are outside, when you are in caffe, when you are on the street, when you are on exam, just turn off yourself for a moment, be OBSERVER, observe plain people… DON’T EXIST, JUST OBSERVE REAL LIFE WITHOUT YOURSELF!!! Do that every day for some time… You wouldn’t belive, but this works!!!

bye
cvele

I agree with u but the only thing is that to achieve a state of non-existence is not so easy. This is explained in many eastern philosophies and people sometimes need a long time to become just an observer, rid oneself of the ego. This cannot just be turned on and off whenever a person pleases unless they r practiced in mnay aspects involved in eastern philosphy as in bhuddism.

The exactly same idea of “wakeful presence” is promoted in book called Tibetan Yogas of Sleep and Dreams as neccessary prerequisite for achieving LD.
So I guess it might be valid. :wink:

This is a great idea and i respect you for being able to reach this point…

but like z said (thats Z with no () around it (Z) :content: )

(Z)

Can you expand on this topic a little more? I don’t think I fully understand how you ‘just observe’ I mean I know you can just look around but it seems like you mean something a bit deeper… like actually removing yourself from a situation. Do you mind explaining a bit more?? Thanks, its very interesting.

You can start living like that (just observing), just change the way you think, but it isn’t the real thing. Enlightenment is much more than just getting to the position of an observer, it’s about understanding aspects of life and ones mind. It’s seeing beyond the world of toughts, concepts and emotions.

Godmode, just don’t think with the concept of “I” (ego), like now you would think “I’m suffering” but think like “there is suffering” etc. Hard to explain.

Let go of the idea I, the ego. Stop living as an idea, all there is will be left is you, in it’s purest form.

• Xoalin
    Mushotoku

Is this called the “Step out method” it is the opp to the one i post the one on breathing. Where i spose u step in. Wonder can u do both?

Xoalin wrote,

Are those words or lightning bolts?