Milk+Honey

I’ll give this a try tonight i just heated some honey and added a little caramel and mixed it in my milk… I don’t know if it’ll help but it is delicious

I will have to try this. It sounds delicious. Oh yeah and something about freamiong I was supposed to be thinking about

just made it, i can feel myself getting tired it tastes pretty good, not as good the farther down you drink, (maybe my honey isnt TOTALLY melted to perfection) i’ll report tomarrow if it inducied a LD or VD (vivid dream)

my mom used to do that with me too! It didn’t help me have LD’s because I wasn’t a natural LDer but I still make it if I’m stressed and want to have a good sleep! I think I’ll make it tonight!
I make it a little bit differently than you but it’s the same idea. I heat the milk for about a minute and then put the honey in and mix it about! :beer:

It might work - but be aware that this will destroy your teeth! (if you take a sip “now and then”)

Actually, that’s a very valid point. Anyone who uses this idea should be sure to brush their teeth thoroughly in the morning.

ok, tried it, it was pretty good, sure got me sleepy and relaxed, but no LDs or VDs :sad:

Wanabe it works for falling a sleep because milk contains trytophan (aminoacid) the precursor of serotonin and honey gets it through the brainblood barriere!

Jeff

Show off.

I have always added a bit of cinnamon (doesn’t really melt but that’s okay) and one ‘aniseed block’. I don’t know if you have that outside holland, but it tastes really good! Maybe that can make the milk/honey stuff even stronger.

JJJ

Thanx for the tip, sounds brilliant. Even if it doesnt work, who cares it tastes good

I’ll give it a try tonight…

And about damaging your teeth, why not drink with a straw… Leading the
milk directly down the throat without it touching your teeth should help right ? :grin:

nice :cool_laugh: , had one LD and 2 VD:s last night. Coincidence or not… I’ll probably
continue with milk and honey, it’s just so good :good:

hey I tried ur idea and guess what? IT WORKED!! I got i think 2 LDs. I put two spoonfuls actually…and then i tried it again only on spoonful and I got one LD. though I tried putting syrup maple syrup but it doesnt work for me…oh yea and if u guys are going to try t :tongue: his drink some water after…and make sure u drank it an hour ago or so, so u dont have to go to the washroom or get a sore throat :tongue:

Interesting idea. If this is true, I wonder what else could be put through the barrier this way? Where did you get this?

I just finished a nice mug of hot chocolate, with a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg, and a spoon of sugar.

I’ve not had an LD, but when I first discovered the subject, I started drinking a mug of hot milk + sugar every night, which improved my dream recall and vividness a lot.

I read somewhere recently that in addition to helping the trytophan through the barrier, sugar also blocks other amino acids that can keep you awake. I’d prefer the taste of honey, but sugar is a lot cheaper!

isn’t there another type of sugar in honey than in ordinary sugar?

Apparently, honey is only slightly different. They both contain gloucose and fructose, the difference being that in table sugar they’re combined into one “unit,” whereas in honey they’re separate. They’re both metabolised by the body in the same way, although honey is “denser” (ie. contains more of both per gram.)

I wish this was a memory from biology or chemisty, but alas, it’s memory from Google… goaskalice.columbia.edu/0655.html

it’s honey time!

Well i’m definately trying this tonight, I havn’t drank straight milk in so long, this will take me back to my youth. :smile: