Favorite Music Channel

Hey guys!
Well since we already have a “Favorite Song” thread, i thought it would be nice to have This thread! Id just like to know what ppl’s favorite music channels are…or the channels they listen 2 the most^^
Mine are 100.3 and most of all …95.5 !!!(great channel to listen to on saturday nights ^
~)
So what are your’s guys?

wow

Wait a second, you’re talking about radio or TV here? I’m confused. We call radio…ummm, channels “stations” here. And I don’t listen to the radio. And my favourite TV music channel is Q.

Radio stations and also television channels change depending on what part of the country, or what country, you’re in. It would be better to say which type of music they play, im sure the same station numbers here play different music than the ones where you are.

that said, i listen to 94.7 and 98.3, both classic rock out of washington, dc and waldorf, maryland usa.

One of the best radio stations in the world is the one and only Studio Brussel. Too bad you can only listen to it in Belgium mrgreen:

Hm… don’t like that station very much… RGR Boenkradio rulez!! size=75[/size] :grin:

Oh…sorry 4 not making it that clear :confused:. I mean to say: “what is your favorite radio music channel” ^^ If u dont have a music channel that u really like to listen to…then a TV music channel will be great! ^~

Thanks to all that actually responded !![/i]

Radio stations in Australia just aren’t for me. I’m willing to bet every single Australian reading this is thinking “Triple J, Mate!” but I honestly don’t care much for that station. It’s a bit of a gamble when you turn it on - you’ll either hear something good, or something really, utterly ridiculously horrid. Or worse yet, you’ll catch a fan calling in to talk about today’s ‘random and pointless topic of no interest’, which I’m convinced is intended to derive its humor exclusively from it’s sheer obscurity in relation to current events or popular discussion. Amidst news of political babble and current international issues we’re suddenly hit with “Tell us about the worst thing you ever accidentally stepped in!” Sorry guys, I’ll stick to my select list of MP3’s.

Kerrang! is my favorite i love rock (tv music channel - don’t much listen to the radio)

though i sometimes listen to K*102 from Minnesota USA via the internet. (yes i like country :tongue: ) or used to seems thats not availible any more :sad: