disturbing dream

I’m not exactly sure why I am posting this, but a dream I had this morning was very disturbing. I think it’s kind of interesting, and maybe it could have some sort of meaning?

I was at a college campus located next to the ocean. First thing I did in the dream was smoke some weed (I do that occasionally in my dreams) and then I decided to climb to the top of this dirt hill that overlooked the ocean. There were many people sitting on the hill already, all scattered at various heights. As I neared the top of the hill, the dirt and rocks supporting my weight gave way and created an avalanche type effect. This one lady started screaming and at first I couldn’t figure out why. Her baby got buried in the flood of dirt and she couldn’t find him. They had a rescue team show up and after 5-6 minutes (this was the time I heard quoted in the dream), the infant was found. The child was very small, couldn’t be more than a few weeks old. I was already thinking it was dead because of how long it had been suffocated and the way it looked. They went to lay the infant down on it’s back on a stretcher and it’s head fell off. The head detached, rolled, and then dropped off the stretcher. This is a very vivid image I have stuck in my head. I started freaking out obviously, I was screaming and running around in circles, and many other witnesses were vomiting. Once this was all over, I was due in court because it was my fault that the baby died. My defense was that the hill was unsafe; But if I was going claim this, I couldn’t let them know that I get high or was high at the time. A few days later, sitting in my back yard with some friends I notice a helicopter that is several hundred feet up in the air sitting idle, making no noise. It had a huge microphone hanging from it that was no doubt recording the conversation I was having in which drugs were mentioned. I was freaking out and similar occurrences with video cameras and other big brother type shit was going down soon after as well. I was super paranoid, like thinking that the government was watching me inside my own house. I was very relieved when I woke up and realized this was just a dream. This dream was pretty long, and actually made sense and stayed consistent all of the way through. I don’t have nightmares but this dream freaked the hell out of me. Im apologize in advance if this just sounds stupid to you guys.

I don’t really know much abut dream interpretation but I also had a very disturbing dream a few weeks ago, also with a dead baby. Here it is :

I start out in the house of some girl i know, I’ve never been to her house but whatever. After a while of talking to the girl I walk out of the room and there is her dad (I’ve never seen him either). He asks me if I’m hungry and he offer me toast with this weird kind of fucked up creamy brown butter or something. Then my mom is there and she says something like ‘internal fellation’. And the dad suddenly loses it! He start’s screaming: “Don’t ever come back here again you hear me?!”. I get really scared and then the dream changes and I find myself in my basement, it’s very dark and there is shallow water in the center of the room, as I get closer to the water I see a baby upside down with its head beneath the water, I emmediately know that the baby is dead and I freak out even more. The I find myself outside my house and there is snow everywhere. I’m running after my mother and screaming at here to tell me why there is a dead baby in the basement. The she starts climbing a latter that leads nowhhere(it’s in the middle of the driveway, perfectly vertical). I grab her leg and pull here down. The, and this is very vivid, I see here fron the side falling down the latter and landing on a piece of wood. I then jump over her and scream some more and she tells me that the baby is a dead fetus she kept arfter beeing aborted.

I felt very weird when I woke up, like all this nonsens might be true, but I’ve never heard my mom talking about having been aborted…

I’m not exactly a dream interpretation expert either, but I think that pretty much means you are paranoid about getting caught (that conclusion took me HOURS). I had a dream once where I was at this campground I used to go to every weekend, and we had to take care of my young cousin. He got sick, and we had to go out and find some cure. When we got back, we were too late and there was a dead baby like in a shoebox coffin. it was kinda disturbing and strange.

As for pot dreams, i’ve never actually dream-smoked, but I’ve had a few with pot in them. One time, there was this mountain where my school is in real life, and there was a HUGE line to get free pot at the top. I was in line with the two people I usually smoke with. Then I saw this plane in the sky that caught on fire and crashed not to far away. Anyway, getting a little off topic there so I’ll stop. I’m surprised I don’t have any dreams like yours, because when we get high I’m usually the one who tweaks out and thinks the cops are coming.

I have many paranoid dreams. They are actually quite good. Usually very exciting and often running from ‘them’ triggers lucidity. Trying to run maximum speed in dreams feels very precarious, and upon lucidity I’ll do something like fly away, go steal a car, or swing across telephone wires.
About the ‘disturbing dream’, I thought that killing an infant and seeing it decapitated could have some sort of meaning. Maybe it’s too terrible for somebody to want to tell me [%

You probably feel guilty about smoking pot, maybe your parents dont want you to but you still do it, or maybe you feel like you shouldnt do it yourself (because all of society thinks its wrong… ). This guilt is converted in your dream into killing a baby -> u climbed upon an unstable hill while being high/stoned, so the weed is responsible for the death of the child. Btw, smoking pot increases feelings of paranoia if you are already a bit paranoid.
Well maybe im wrong, but this might be something to considder.