Does anyone here photoread?

hey I was wondering if anyone on this forum photoread? I am going to learn how to have LD and photoread this summer. I heard that you can do real neat stuff if you combine these two things. For all you people that can LD and photoread are you able to activate books in your LDs. Just thought id bring this up. :grin:

sounds intresting, but i dont know what you mean hehe :smile:
photoread??
activate books??

I read a bit about photoreading before…sounds interesting. I found some ebooks on the subject so if people want them I can put them up on my server.

What’s photoreading?

If you could put some on your server and post the links that be great!!!

hey for anyone that wants to know what photoreading is go to www.photoreading.com it has details there. In the forum they talked about lucid dreams a bit so thats how i got interested in LDs :cool: .

Has anyone taken the survey and gotten the free summary lesson or whatever? I usually would be very skeptical about something like this, but after LDing and knowing the subconscious better, it seems like something worthwhile to try. I’ll post later with results.

umm no offence but spped reading through my experince is well not so great, as far a i know u only skim what you read and dont take it all in . fine for small text but for a book??? correct me if i am wrong but i find it hard to belive somthing like this actally works

Richard

though i dont photo read speed reading and photo reading are 2 differnt techinques

Photo read?

Never heard of but it sounds like it is fun.

ok, thanks for the grear link. ofcourse im very very sceptic about the whole thing, it would be weird otherwise…but i was as sceptic to LD as well. There seem to be some ppl here knowing what this is, what im wondering is if anyone actually can do it, or know someone who can?
because i find it difficult to believe some text on internet…

We’ve got this guy on the telly over here, he’s called Derren Brown. He’s an “illusional psychologist” (or psychological illusionist, I forget), and he basicaly does mind stuff on the telly. I think he’s genuine as well. Anyway, once he went into this library and asked a librarian to pick out any book he wanted. The librarian came back with a massive, 1000-page-plus book, and this guy spent about 15 minutes looking at it (obviously this wasn’t shown in real time). Then he gave te book back, and asked the librarian to pick any page he wanted. He picked a page, and the guy started quoting from it exactly! Interestingly, he got one word wrong. It was a french word, and it was in italics. He knew it was in italics, and he ha trouble with it, but he eventually said philosophers, which was wrong, and the guy corrected him, but apart from that, it was perfect.

Speed reading is possible and for everyone to learn. Photographic reading, according to what I have read on Amazon, is quite different and a talent. My guess would be that it is only possible with fotographic memory, which is NOT good memory. Try it and see, the link with LD could be the connection with your unconsciousness, but while awake (you see the difficulty?)

Best Wishes
joccis

ok, I’ve thrown a bunch of books up on me server… the url is https://www.radioparanoia.com/ld4all/ There’s books in other topics not just photoreading so download what you want. They won’t be up there for more than a few days though.

I can’t install the program, it says I need .Net Frame Work.

What is that, and where do I get it?

So… does anyone have any how-to guides on photoreading? I want to give it a go. :alien:

sound like you need to download “microsoft reader” and register it (free) a .Net frame work is rhat hotmail/msn passports use for hotmail/msn accounts.

(did that make any sense? it’s 3am mind fuzzy lol)

Hmmm…can I photoread(understand a large amount of info in a short time without speed reading)? I would hav to say definitelly NOt!! Lol! I usually have to read things several times over to actually understand it. Like history or or science that doesnt really interest me. When i read couple of paragraphs from it…i will realized that when im done…i will have no idea what i have just read :bored: . I have to read it over and over (usually 3 times or so). With things that do interest me…like animals, i can understand lots of that info in a short time!:slight_smile: Sounds like fun in doing this in a LD !! Good luck to ppl that are trying it !!

Rjx - you put a few ebooks on your server about photoreading, and i noticed there was a “astral projection course - week 7” one there.

Do you have the other 6 parts of the course and if so would you be willing to upload them onto your server?