LD Competition Final Results For June

I agree that competition can be a good thing, as long as you’re striving for the best that you can be and not cheating. Also, I think that maybe the winners should have trophy avatars. That would be cool.

BTW, no LD’s for me this month, or last month… Darn school work and studying and partying. :beer: I never get any sleep!

cheers

yes im on now!!! hehe

I think this competition has the opposite effect on me. My last LD was on May 31. Before that, I had LDs every 2 or 3 days. But after I read about this competition… NOTHING happened for almost 2 weeks now.
Last night I remembered a pretty long dream with a lot of action going on. I almost became prelucid. That’s perhaps a good sign :smile:
Well, I’m not going to give up, but with the exams coming the following weeks… I hope I could have at least 1 LD this month, but that would still be the worst result in 14 months :neutral:

i am on three all good, oh this last 1 was da best i didnt wake up for like 15 min

i write more laterz

cya

Richard

I just had 3 super long, super smooth, ultra vivid LD’s last night. That’s the most LD’s I’ve had in one night before. I quess I owe it all to my special little secret…hehe :nodnodwinkwink:

alright than dream walker, share ur little secreat, we are all here to help each other right???

SPILL

lol

Richard

I’d love to tell you, but there is 2 things. One we are in competition. Two if I told you it wouldn’t be a secret no more. Maybe I’ll tell you when the comp’s over.

lol, dream walker thats not fair. How bout u8 email me and i will email you back a secret of mine :content:

Richard

A secret TimeLess_Soul. What does your secret deal with.

There’s no way we can catch you dreamwalker, you might as well let us in. :smile:

Finally I had a LD last night!! Nothing interesting happened (I was investigating my neighbour’s house) but it’s a LD nonetheless :smile:

stalking your nabours in your dreams huh lol, well i just hit hols so i am all up for this comp give me a good night sleep tonight and i will b on my way, look out dreamwalker i am gonna bite u up the arse if you dont get more lol
Richard

Lol yeah, but it was fun to see how they had the same cellar as me :smile: . And in their living room there was a door standing, without any walls around it. Very strange, but I forgot to open the door argh. Perhaps I should check if their home looks really the same IRL as in my dream.

lol yer thqat would be good and tell em you are checkin cause u saw there house in a dream and see what they do lol good luck lol

Yeah as they open the door for me I’ll say “Hello, I’m just wondering if I could check all your rooms because in my dream last night I entered your home where I found out you have a single door with no walls around it in your living room. Thx”
I think they’re going straight to my mother to ask if I’m taking drugs or if I’m going mental. In two weeks they leave on a holiday. I’ll see if I can sneak in by then :grin:

I am now at 4 lucid dreams for this month. I had a drell spell of like 8 days, but I have started praticing dream yoga and had 2 in the last 2 days.

Fdroy - 4

I’ll show all of you! MWahahahahah!
Shakes fist angrily

One day I’ll have another LD just you wait and see!!!

Dreamwalker, at least tell me your secret, I won’t tell anyone, I promise, its just so lonely and sad at the bottom.

I’ve had 6 LDs in June. Although some were pretty short, I’m very happy to have had any at all. :smile:

5 here + a couple reentering dreams right after i have woken up from ld.

Hey every1,

I haven't been to this forum in awhile. but now its the summer and i plan to have a lot of lucid dreams like i used to. you will see me climbing the charts.  Who knows, maybe i'll have one tonight :smile:  .

let the games begin :grin: