how do u get into a trance state for OBE?

hey all, how do u induce a trance state that gets u into the ideal state for OBE? i want to know the best ways and the fatsest ways of achieving this plz.

there is no such thing as a universal quick way. The best thing you can do is search the topic find as many methods as possible then try each method over a period of time.

You would first want to try creating trance/meditative like states - work on this for a month. Then try each method you find for a week before moving to the next. One of 2 things will happen. Either you will have success or you won’t.

Methods that work for one person may not work for you, it really isn’t a universal thing.

Good luck on achieving your goal.

It took me a long time to ‘master’ that trance. I strongly recommend Insane_goth’s suggestion. There is really no universal quick way (I’m currently expermenting with a quick way to wild and have an obe or to enter a dream world). So far, I haven’t found a good method for “quick way.”

Just experiment with different methods and find ones that work the best for you. :smile: Experiment, experiment, and experiment!

I’m working on this myself. I recommend robert bruce’s work, he outlines many techniques for trance practice. I gave up on Hemi-Sync but I will go back to it because it does help even if not directly.

one method which worked for me last night by accident easy to describe, harder to understand and harder than that to do:

first feel rested or sleepy. yawning already. create a space between sleeping and waking, a space of awareness or self-awareness and keep on to it.

I had on my magic armlet (not the same magic armlet as the one mentioned before…).

as I said I had only tried to have an LD. I did not do MILD or WILD. I had not woken up. so you could think of this as a failure to do one thing and success at doing something else.

I just think in threory that if you WILD on first sleep that you should have an OBE. Like you have to sleep first then wake up 5 hours later and then WILD. Well what if you WILD right away and stay awake. Your not going to dream so I assume your going get an OBE.

By the way, if you’re curious about WILD, please go to the world’s biggest topic “WILD,” on this forum. I’m betting you will find some useful information there. Try it. :smile: I think it can be found via THE QUEST FOR LUCIDITY with a sticky topic called, “THE BIG WILD TOPIC PART V.” Of course you can go back and read over PART I, II, III, and IV. :grin:

I wish you good luck!

I found a document that describes a interesting technique, although they call OBE ‘Astral Projection’.
geocities.com/teachingsofthe … ction.html

great link Æzen.
i always thought that when you felt the vibrations you shouldnt conentrate on them, just let them be. but here it says that you should controll them!
ill try it this night.

Cool link. Recently I find myself going into LD’s directly from this hypnagogic state. This morning, I tried to project, but I found that I didn’t have the energy or focus to achieve the vibrations, so I gave up and went with an LD instead. I had a series of low-level LD’s. My mind must have been tired.