The Monroe Institute: The GATEWAY SERIES I-VII

I just started the Gateway journey, and i think this has a lot of potential! :cool_laugh: It builds on itself with all these foundations, and some people i’ve talked to say that it has been a life changing experience for them. I’m wondering if any of you have ever listened to these cd’s or know of anybody who has and what there experiences were. I was talking to the person i was dling them off of soulseek, and they said that they can now achieve OBE’s and lucidity in dreams at will. :eek: That sounds a little intense if you ask me, but im sure that it does help. What do you guys think?

Peace :happy:

Well, i got them myself and i did a run for like 2month.
Did Wave 1-3
Then i realized that i was moving too fast.
The thing was that i could keep up the tempo that monroe was doing in the session after a while.
It felt stressy so i quit it.
And some other thing really annoyed me.
I didnt really get any advice from the thing on how to do it.
All i wanted was to learn how to lucid dream and obe and let the training guide me.
But this monroe really didnt focus much on the ld and obe after a while, much was focused on making your physical life better mostly.
It felt really annoying to do things that was for other stuff than what i wanted to do.
But i know it is a gateway program, but there was too much physical stuff than obe and ld.

It is a great tool if you want to expand with his tools, but for me i want to have access to LDs and OBEs so i can create my own tools so to speak.
All i want is the kickstart help.
So for me that was too much.
Wave 1 is great tho for learning how to relax and put yourself in focus10 (body asleep mind awake)

I had a play about with Gateway a couple of years ago, and had some of the most maddest experiences ever :smile:, i used them at the same time when i was having a lot of success with WILDS.

I never used the the actuall Gateway CD’s or anythin, i remember that on some old forum (possibly could have been the BWGEN forum), someone posted what the actuall freq’s for each focus which i then made using cooledit 98. I belive the ones i used mostly was Focus 10, 12 and 21, so i made a cd that went from 10 to 12 then onto 21 which i think lasted about 40 - 60 mins and i has loads of success with them.

I used to use the CD at night when trying for a WILD(which i got quite good at, it would only normally take me 10-30mins to have a WILD, and i would only ever attempt them at night).

So after getting good a WILDS i started using the CD at the same time, and had some of the most memoriable experiences i’ve ever had. But i also find it quite hard to put the experiences into words, the only thing that i can say about them is they were like the scene from the film CONTACT where Jodi enters the stargate (thingy). I can remember the feeling like i’m travalling at light speed (i thought my teeth were going to rattle out of my head :cool_laugh: ) and i just kept on going into this fractal like pattern made up of stars with stars wizzing past me at the most amazing speeds, both time this happend i remember passing out after about 15mins?? because it was just too much to take in. (But one HELL of a ride)

So my advice is to keep on using the gateway CD’s, they definatly do somethin, not sure what but somethin, because i’ve never had anything like that when just doing a normal WILD without the CD’s.

BTW: ive lost my WAVS that i made ages ago and the list of Freq’s for each focus. SO if anybody out there has a list of the Freq’s, id be most gratefull if they could post them.

dbmus.com/dbfreqs.html

there you go m8 :happy:

amidreamin6 did you download the whole thing?? I havent been able to find it. I would really love if i could download them. I looked on soulseek and they were not there :sad:. Do you have the whole series loaded onto soulseek now? I really need to know. If anyone knows anywhere else i could get the series for free or at least the whole first wave could you please tell me.

I have wondered about these as well. I have always wondered what they were like. I too, however, don’t want guidance in self-improvement but only to learn to get into the various states in order to explore them on my own.

Would love to try them but I am broke-ass and don’t have a fast enough connection to dl text files. :bored:

Okay, i have not posted on this topic for a while, mainly because, yes i have dled the entire Gateway series off of soulseek, and i have been listening to about 2 exercises aday. What i have experienced so far is that i am beginning to get more adept at controlling my awarness as well as how my energy flows through my body. The cool thing with these waves is that you can pretty much create your own tools. You dont need to follow Monroes techniques exactly. THe step by step waves are also a big plus because you are not overloaded with too much at a time. You really do build up to a profound state with a solid base. I have so far had good success. I witnessed my life force one morning due to the waves, as well as had an oobe. Sometimes in dreams, I dont even need to do a reality check, or look at my hands, my mind just automatically knows its a dream. Its like my brain is working together better.

Who can make a cd that can go from Focus 10 to 12 then to 21?

Cheerz 4 the info LogoRat :smile: , but the info i required was a little different i just wish i could remember which site saw it on, all it listed was the Monroe Freq’s. I remeber focus 10 was somethin like 4 frequency’s, focus 12 has maybe another 2, and focus 21 was about 8 freq’s at the same time. I just hope i can find the same info because i had so much success with my own made WAV’s

LL

Im Missing Wave5 #1 and Wave6 #6
If i can get in contact with someone who has them it would be great, then i can close that book :happy:

for those who want to try them before buying, get kazaa lite. I managed to get the entire collection, but after using f3 and f10 for a few months I gave up, now I’m trying to get back into it. What I find strange is that it costs so much yet very few actually benefit from them, much less achieve an astral projection.
for more info visit www.monroeinstitute.com

I think that what really matters in the Waves is that you take your time with them and have no expectations. I am starting to definetly benefit from them. It seems that it is good training for detaching or going observer so far. I had a crazy breakthrough last night when bob was telling me to lift out of my body. I started vibrating, and almost felt like i was dying… lifting off

Correction: www.monroeinstitute.org

amidreamin6, I’m glad it’s actually working for you, and you’re right they say to use it without any expectations as long as you take the affirmation seriously

only success I’ve had was one trancelike sensation, and 1 or 2 LD after using it as WBTB

hey i just started wave 1 #2 last night. Is there supposed to be random loud beeps every once in a while, because i downloaded this off soulseek and was wondering if they were supposed to be there? I didnt finish though because i wasnt feeling good so i dont know if the beeps were there to help…

those beeps arent supposed to be there. whoever ripped them onto there computer had a lousy decompressor. Sometimes i get beeps when i burn them onto a cd, so what i do is transfer the file onto my mp3 player and that usually fixes it.

I was pretty sure they werent supposed to be there. The first one scared the crap out of me because i was supposed to be relaxing and then all of a sudden “BEEP!”. It was really loud and i jumped. :eek: O well thanks for the info. Too bad i dont have an mp3 player :confused: . Is there any other way to fix it?

PS: who did you get yours from and did they have beeps too?