need a little help...sleep paralysis or no?

well…a couple times ive woke up…and it felt wierd…but i sleep on my side for starters…well anyway i kinda felt paralysis like i couldnt get up…everything was vibrating and it kinda felt like i was bieng pulled i couldnt move where i wanted too…i was just bieng pulled…then i woke up because i was extremely frightened…and did not know what the hell it was…before ive woke up and hadnt been able to move…but the last time this was different i was bieng pulled…and im kind of skeptical if it was sleep paralysis…or if i was having a outer body experience…i never planned too…i dont know

im confused help me :neutral:

You use the phrase woke up so many times I have trouble telling whether these are just a bunch of FAs. The important question is were you awake when they happened?

pretty sure…kinda felt like i was dreaming but wasnt…its like i woke up and i could see my tv i was on my side like usual ect ect.

but i felt frightened and i never really have feelings in dreams and can recall bieng scared or something.

dont know im too confused. sorry :neutral:

Kon-Keptz…you where between waking and dreaming…thats called a trance stage. Sp is also a trance stage between waking and sleep.
you dont have to be freightend…it aint dangerous…the more you relax in it the more control you get…the more you use force the less control you get.
Try to move your fingers next time or just close your eyes and daydream and relax…its a very suggestible level of copnsciousness…you could try to experiment with that knowledge next time. Use it for fun not for fear.
We ppl often experience fear when we dont are in control…just relax and go with the flow thats how you control a trance never by force.

Jeff

In my opinion you are becoming aware of projecting from your body. I think we all do this this frequently only are not usually aware of it. I have had this going on heaps lately… and to the point it is happening whilst wide awake. So no one can tell me that this is some state of falling asleep or dreaming…uh uh …no way !!! Although …it does happen whilst asleep mostly :smile: It has been scaring me too…however last Monday I overcome my urge to fight it and let it happen. Fully awake! I have to say deciding to give in to it made the sensations far less intense and scary. Although nothing bad happened I still was a bit shocked by it as I had the full visual advantage of daylight, along with the full awareness…but I can say …I have never seen anything so amazing in my life. It happened again a few hours ago…was asleep that time …and have to say I resisted again …but definately had far far less fear about it than usual.

Tripper…trance hasnt to be falling a sleep…but it is between waking and sleep…its not a average consciousness stage. In the east they say you are never fully awake and never fully a sleep always a bit of both :cool_laugh:

Same with hypnosis…some ppl, dont even change brainwaves while they
act under a hypnotic suggestion. But trance covers all these effects…you can be fully awake with consciousness but your brain is different under it then normally when you are awake. so you cant compare it to normal sleep or dreaming. Trance is not sleep…its being awake while some brainparts are also a sleep (less active)…its both.

Jeff

word…scared me when i didnt know what excactly what it was…I have it On a av or 1-2 Weeks each. Is there Anyway to Have it More? (I want to use it to Enjoy then be afriad)

Tank you. :tongue:

by the way…could you explain why one time i was on my back kinda kicking the wall trying to break loose…it seemed the same as the other ones except i never been in that kind of position struggling around my bed…there was no vibrating though…and another question lately when i been laying on my back i could like feel my self kinda like shutting off and then like i was going to rise out my body… i wasnt falling asleep thought it was like i could control it at will if i wanted to break free i could i can usually do this when im heavily tired…it feels wierd and ive never been able to really do this til i had my first case of sp…maybe i am crazy :eh:

I don’t think you’re crazy. I remember reading somewhere about a man that suffered from the same problem. He was in that trance state halfway between wakefulness and sleeping when he suddenly felt that he was paralysed. His body then started to feel as if it was being pulled toward the end of his bed, and when he looked toward his feet he saw the devil pulling on them trying to bring them to his mouth so that he could swallow the man whole. :eek: He struggled to break free, but without success. This frightened the man so much so that he awoke from his trance. He immediately jumped out of bed and realized that he was not paralysed and that the devil was actually not pulling on his feet.
This happened to a friend of a friend of mine. LOL, just kidding.

Anyways, the point of this wasn’t to scare you (well maybe a little :wink: ) but to let you know that it’s probably nothing to worry about and that SP happens to a lot of people.

I really wish I could remember where I read that.

lol^ Anyway…thanks for the Help…lol I want More cases of sleep Paralysis…How do I make it happen or help it? or does it just come Natural?

hmm sleep paralyses 4 most ppl happens natural, so you have it or not…you can also create it with hypnosis in a medium trance stage.
Some ppl have it with wild to.
I had it only a few times…did like it though, because its a great chance to practise hypnosis from.

Jeff

erm not to sound stupid…but what excactly is a WILD?

Night terrors.

Kon-Keptz, its never stupid to ask a question :cool_laugh:

Wild is a short for ‘Waking Induced lucid Dream’
There are several techs 4 this…
I still find dream yoga or my own way a mix from breathing, meditation and hypnosis the best.
Also the time when you practise wild is important…best is the morning.

Jeff

its cool…im not scared anymore because i understand it…and ive been practising obe…and im used to the vibrations now…i love them.

thanks for the help…i guess its true what poeple say about fearing the unknown…

Peace