psy-energy

:cool_laugh: Traumganger you are right!
Dead…well i just say it is there…magical, no it aint.

Pilot…kundalini is the circle of chi flow through all the chakra’s…its
active with all of us or we would be dead.
But by activating (better word then opening) your chakra’s more the kundalini chi flow gets stronger…
Kundalini is strongest through your back spine…from head to pelvis base…
and there its is Yin energy…its logic to that it is there the strongest…nerve syste, of spine is very important. this spine energy is also very important when you meditate…its connected to delta waves…deep sleep or deep trance…so in deep trance also deep meditation kundalini is fully activated.

I didnt mean i know ki ball books …i ment there are books about…kundalini but also from monks how to activate or develop chi and chakras and its flow…

for example look for books from mantak chia: awakening healing energy through the tao (1983) very good book…

Jeff

Has anyone tried making psi-balls in an LD?

Psipog is very interesting! A question though: Are you supposed to be able to see the psiball? I’m sure some people can but all I can feel is the energy between my hands. No light or anything :grrr:

there are many different psiballs, there are those wich are warm, cold, feels magnetic and prob much more. and you are supposed to be able to do ones that one can actually see. i read about one who did it. he couldnt make one on demand but sometimes they just became visible. i dont know if its just your mind playing a trick on you or if anyone else can see it.
iv´e bin thinking, if this isn´t just your mind (placebo-like) and you actually are concentrating energy someone else but you should be able too feel it as well, right? so i asked a friend of mine to carefully feel the psiballs with her hands. she didnt feel it pulling her hands at all BUT she felt a concentration of warmth. after the experiment i noticed that my hands was cold…so she might have felt it in another way.
it is said that the psiball you create takes different forms (warm, cold, VISIBLE) depending on what mood you are in. maybe she just was in another mood than me, although i have never made a psiball differen from the one ive done (that is the feeling of the hands being pulled to and from eachother)

Having someone else try to feel it is still very subjective. Maybe using a thermometer would work? I’ve tried moving a magnet but I can’t do that :sad:.

I made a psi-ball in an LD last night, it looked like a pink fluffy ball! I definitely recommed you try it!

I think the problem is resistance. Do we really want to make a energy ball. Or is some voice telling you that it can’t be done. In LD level the resistance is less significant i suppose. But in real time it is different. Further you must be very clear, and practice a lot. Meditate etc. drink lots of water, eat good sleep well etc etc.

I try sometimes first make contact with the hands, very close to each other turn around smoothly and make the distance greater. Visualize a ball and then I feel a weak ball. But I am not very good in it.

Ahh i feel right at home here, i didnt know that is what it was called but i have been feeling that push and pull for a long time. ok let me start from the srat.

I am sure you all know what auras are, it was mentioned b 4. Any way i have been training on and off for the past 2 years with some good results. And yes they do exist, it is just that our minds block them out, not usefull or always there. any way i read in a book to look at your hands and think about engery passing through your fingers. I modified this and moved my hands in and out. After 5 minutes or so it was almost impossible for me to get my hands within 10-15 cm of each other. And no this was no trick of the mind i really ouldnt put them closer together. I told one of my friends who is really in tune to this psi or psychic stuff and he had the same effect. When i first saw my aura using this method it was very very very strong and very green, i felt it pulse throught out my whole body. There is a engery that is building up in our hands, but unless you train your self to see auras than you might find it hard to see this engery. Every things has this engery, trees rocks, you me even my remote controll for mt stero.

The idea is simple, touch your fingers together but not your palms, just relax and build up the engery by moving your hands apart and slowly bak together again, evently you will fin d a lot of pressure inbetween your fingers and might find it hard to move them, try useing this engery to then form a psi ball, i havent done this yet but i will tonight and ost what happens. This is a simple little thing that has worked for every onee that has tryed it.

Good luck

Richard

Yes I know what you mean. In the past tree years i have also explore auras. Sometimes I see glimps of color fields in my room or elsewhere. Unfortunately they are not very clear and that’s why I cannot figure out what those fields are.
The first thing you see by yourself is a small blue glow, 2 to 3 centimeters, near de skin surface. After that experience I see almost every week purple glows. What is it? Illusion I think, my mind is trapped on specific moments in the fields of illusion. But I don’t know for sure of course………
Bye the way …it seems to relate with chakra’s. Every chakra generates a color. The hole system is then a mixture of those related chakra colors. Again related with some sort of electromagnetic fields sends out and received by the body. You can also call it i suppose bio energy field……bla.bla….

ZXZ a friend of mine is a real paranormal guy and he says ppl have aura’s in colours not only 4 health and energy but also the colours depend on your personality. So its a bit different with everybody :smile:
Seeing aura’s is realted to your serotonin pathways…i leveled them up one time and indeed i saw the colour around my head like he said…with me it was bright yellow around my head…his girlfriend has blue around her head :smile:

Jeff

yep i have heard colors mean diffrent things but i havent seen too mant :sad:

I have also been making these energy balls for awhile. Lately i have been using the energy to manipulate fire :smile: . I’ll light a candle and move the flame with the engergy from the hands. I don’t move my hands fast because then it will just be the wind thats moving the flame. So i slowly move my hand and the flame will move in the direction i move my hand. :smile:

its fun but now im looking for more things to do with the energy. anyone know of some things i could do?

flame moving huh, i did that with my mind never thought of doing it with the engery, i can make it go out easy enough but lighting it up again is harder. Maybei am just good at killing thing :eh:

lol :smile:

I can’t make it go out without a little little little bit of wind :neutral: .how do you do it, what are u thinking or what is your mind set?

what was i thinking? well i was trying to make it grow and move and i ould sorta do that and then i tryed to snuff t out and make it shrink and it slowly wobbled and sharnk and than poof went out, and no it had a lot of wick left so dont be smart any one lol

Richard

lol, i might try it later

umm there is one trick, u need to have a clear mind, empty of thoughts bar the falme

good luck

Well, I’ve been reading alot (online) about “Psi-Vampires” recently ~ people who have the ability/ need to consciously (?) drain pranic energy from others/ from their environment, so now I’m wondering if there’s some connection between the energy everyone’s talking about here and the “pranic” energy psi-vamps apparently need? Anyway until now I couldn’t visualise what pranic energy might mean, other than in an extremely abstract sense… interesting topic anyway! :smile:

I’ve heard of this before and I am very interested.

well dream walker i think you probally can do this given your abilty as lucid dreaming. But i hope you have better luck than me, the one chance i get at all this and my brain is being hit by mental block after bloack i couldnt even feel anything when i tryed this yesterday

good luck

Richard

I read about this whole psi-ball thing yesterday, and was overly enthusiastic to try it right away. So the sun was just rising (I tend to stay up late ;/ ) and I tried to picture myself drawing energy from it. While I didn’t experience any kind of ‘steady flow of energy’ -stuff mentioned in psipog.net, my hands started to feel, uh, maybe excited is the right word. So I put them close to one another and started imagining the psi-ball. After half a minute I moved them a bit closer and was surprised to find a magnetic resistance. My hands didn’t want to go near each other. When I moved them vertically in relation to one another, it felt exactly like moving in and out of a magnetic field. At this point my fingertips accidentally touched and I felt a slight sting, like a very small shock of static electricity – you know, the kind you get from rubbing clothes together.

Though I most definiately wanted to feel these things, I definiately didn’t expect them. And whether it’s a mind trick or not, it sure as hell is cool.

Now, how many of you have been succesful in using this psi-energy to purposes of actual telekinesis? While I’m fascinated by the lives and doings of the so-called real-life wizards, like Mme Blawatsky and John Dee, I remain quite skeptic… someone please make me drop the negative attitude. Jason31 and Timeless Soul claim they’ve been able to interact with a flame. Anyone else?