Wbtb

Does WBTB really help that much? Is it worth the trouble?

And also, there have been alot of posts about how some people think LDing is sinning, is there anything to back up this point of view?

WBTB method works great for me. not only do you remember at least one extra dream per night, but i used WBTB to get my first LD :content:

WBTB is my best friend in the lucid dreaming field. Believe me, it works for me on my first try, and same with a lot of others, it’s worth it. About the sinning thing, that just sounds stupid. How could LDs possibly be a sin? Maybe what you DO in them could be considered one … maybe, if you do it of your own free will and fully lucid. But lucid dreams themselves are no sin, no more than real life anyway.

WBTB is really the best method out there, well for me it is. It’s rather important to stay awake at least half an hour, then fall asleep doing MILD. It’s the only method I know which shows almost immediate results. Even if I don’t have an LD I usually remember being close to it or having a false awakening. If doesn’t work the first night, please continue because you WILL have a lucid dream. And believe me, I’m not a “natural” LDer, I have to work hard to get LDs just like most of us :smile: .

Hi subconscious!:slight_smile:

Yes WBTB does definitelly help. I started doing it like 2 week ago and every everytime i do it i recall my dreams a LOt better than if i didnt do WBTB! At 1st i was sceptical that WBTB will work(like u) but after couple of times of doing it…my recall got a LOt better. It is my favorite method and the most effective. I definitelly recommend it to anyone who is willing enough to try it. The 1st time u do it might be a bit hard(the part where u has to stay up for half an hour) but after couple of times of doing it…it wont be as difficult…trust me on that ^_~. The reason why it is a good method 4 LDing is because the state your body is in after going to sleep.
Good luck!

As for Lucid Dreaming being a sin; I think the first thing you should ask anyone who says this is: “How many lucid dreams have you had?” I’ve noticed that most people who have “strange” ideas about LDs have never experienced one. Don’t get side tracked with this idea of sin. LDs are one of the greatest experiences you will ever have.

Subconcious, its probably a sin just because pretty much anything you do is a sin to Christians.

that’s gotta be the stupidest thing i’ve EVER heard. or close anyway. there’s absolutely no chance that it could be a sin. you’re not doign anything wrong…you’re just diong what you want in a dream. even if what you do in the dream isn’t right, if god didn’t want us doing it, he shouldn’t make people able to do it. it’s not even physical. it’s all in your head. if god can see whats going on in your head then why can’t he make people not do the stupid things they do like kill others? bullshit.

not all christians act like that, jewish boy! but some do. i hate those people. they can go to hell :smile:

There is already a thread about this in Lucid Lounge:
slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=3475

Please let us keep the discussion about sin there, and only discuss WBTB here, it’s quite annoying to see one discussion being spread over multiple threads…

fo rthe last week I have been doing a shorter version of WBTB in that I only get up for a few minutes, have a widdle and go back to bed but I have had 2 in the last 2 days. LD’s that is, not widdles.

Even just a few minutes will help, if you at least get up - this helps to become fully awake. I even think it’s better to get up for a few minutes than to stay in bed for half an hour and then fall asleep. The important thing is to get fully awake, to overcome the drowsiness and the longer you stay out of bed the more awake you’ll be of course. It’s such a logical method, you fall asleep with a much more refreshed mind so you’ll be more awake in your dreams.

The difficult part is to organize life so you can have the same amount of sleep doing this method, so for many people this means going to bed more early… If one can manage this (and it’s hard for me too, especially these days when I have to get up very early for work) it’s worth the effort I think.