Odd thing happened

I havent been here for a while, but i tried lucid dreaming a while ago… I only had a few actual lucid dreams over a couple months… Then i started going back to normal school and i didnt have enough time for lots of sleep… Now im out of school again and ive been trying again, for almost a week now…

I came really close a few days ago… I noticed someone saying something that didnt make sense, and i realised that i was dreaming… I felt myself become lucid and everything became clear, but after a second it when blurry, so i tried again, and it when clear, then blurry… so i did it again… then it when blurry and black and i woke up… yeah… that was messed up… im pretty sure it happened because i was too close to waking up normally… Had it happened hours earliar i would have had time to LD…

ok… now for my odd thing…

Im not sure if i just had a dream or not… It wouldnt even be a dream, but a nightmare. Im really stressed right now from misc. things, and i was trying to fall asleep to feel better. I layed down and started to fall asleep, but then i heard noises downstairs. I could also hear loud breathing in my room, apart from mine. It sounded like the tv was on downstairs, but it wasnt… I heard people talking, and then some guy yelling… The yells kept getting louder and my heart started beating faster… Then the yells turned into crys… I tried to get out of bed but i was frozen there, and i couldnt open my eyes. Then i felt like it got darker… As if i had my eyes closed with a light on and someone turned it out… But my light was off, and it was as if just 2 circles of light went out in front of my eyes, one big and one a little smaller, about half the size… I then opened my eyes and looked up at my door… Then i hurried and turned my light on and sat down at my computer and talked to my friend… He said i was probably dreaming, and it was just really clear since ive been practicing LD a lot…

Im not sure what it was… It was really weird… If anyone has had something similar happen or maybe has some insight, id like to hear about it…

Ok…i have just comfermed that noises are a sign of a WILD taking place; so are vibrations.

or it could be pschic, clairvoyant impressions… I started getting this stuff about a month after coming to this site and unless i should be in the nut house…lol… (which is always a possibility…hehehe) I have heard audible voices and sounds on 1/2 a doz occassions since.