Some tips that worked got me my first lucid dream in 3 days

how much cheese do you eat before sleeping?

get that hard brick sharp chedder cheese and eat a good 1 inch by 1 inch by 2 inch slice of cheese. I eat more, i like cheese :cool_laugh:

Does it make any difference if the cheese is very strong, or very mild? Because i love cheese… But only if it’s mild (mhmm, and with caraway seeds :smile:)

haha imagine your dreams if you hate an entire brick (without vomiting after heheh)

one time I ate cheese and drank wine all night and threw it all up. It was the most disgusting vomit ever…anyway. :shrug: I notice a lot of foods recomended to eat before bed. I think the common denominator is some sort of strong flavor. Spicy foods, pickled foods, cheese, mint. Seems like its all the same theory to me.

LMAO, hehe i thought u were gonna say like I had the most vivid dreams ever…might make that my sig in a while lol

This may sound like a stupid question but i’m curious as to whether or not you leave your watch on the timer function while you go to sleep. Mine isn’t loud enough to wake me up so it wouldn’t be unreasonable for me to just leave it on.

Thanks,
J

I think a lot of people have tried that. In most cases you just never hear the watch beep in your dream

so uh, does American Cheese count? I’m asking because I don’t consider American cheese to be real cheese. It plain sucks to me… no offense to you American cheese lovers…

ROFL :grin:

As long as it’s made of milk…
You don’t have s problem with American milk, do you? :wink:

I know exactly what you’re talking about. That Velveeta stuff and those little individual slices that come in plastic wrappers - nasty!!! I think vision questing knows exactly what you’re talking about as well. :wink:

come to think of it i’ve had american cheese in my refridgerator since i stopped eating sandwiches (i’m a LUNCH LADY [no, I’m a guy, it’s just funny] at my school because i needed, well, the money, and they give me free food to eat and treat employees real nice. Not as bad as you think it would be, people don’t insult you much after they learn you earn a WHOLE 10 bucks a day…). That was… since the beginning of the school year. ah well i’m sure it’s still good and i’m happy i wont waste it and throw it away… the will to LD just once will put the cheese right down there… so has anyone had LDs with cheese?

I’m also drinking some mint tea I happened to make using mints i found growing in my backyard

Any other nice foods that don’t involve pickles and mustard?

Wish you all happy cheesy dreams.

If you can get ahold of a copy of a book “Eat Right For Your Type” you might find foods that will be beneficial for your blood type that are included in what I’ve seen listed here as LD inducers.

For instance, my blood type is “A”, and “string cheese” is the only kind of “cheese” that is beneficial for my blood type. Now before I knew this info i would eat any old type of cheese, but all but “string” would leave me w/a belly ache and constipation (opps, is that a cuss word? lol.) Anyway, string cheese goes down just fine, no aches, no slowing of the plumbing.

As fore mints? Pepermint and Spearmint are also ok for type "A"s.

Guess I’ll have to have some string cheese with a Pepermint tea chaser.

LOL.

really… i don’t know my type, and since I’m not quite 18 yet, I can’t just waltz out and get it tested. Too bad. I thought you were SUPPOSED to eat stuff that was hard to digest, causing you more vivid dreams? I don’t know. What’s common and hard to digest anyway? Everything is made so easy nowadays. Too bad we can’t find those kinds of foods easily…
Hey do those Slim Jims qualify as hard to digest (god look at all that hard to chew stuff in there) Not that I’d eat Slim Jims every day unless I wanted to kill myself

Gravel

LOL! mmm… gravel…

hmmmmm maybe i should have been a little more specific

Actuall I DO have a problem with American Milk… It tastes like water… And the water tastes like pure chemicals. :grrr: :grin:

https://www.vegansociety.com/html/info/info25.html

Still sleeping OK?

Wake up then.