Help Getting the Girl part II

Atheist, would you like to be one of those happy, unrespectful, programmed robots…?

Sometimes, it is a GIFT, not to be happy.

I would even say: “happyness is the worst thing that could happen to you!”

Not?

JJJ

glances quickly around the room, spots no one suspiscious
“Chosenone-, I got the info you got the goods?”
Casually bumps intp Chosenone- and drops a slip of paper reading Raging_Canadian@yahoo.com into his pocket and walks swiftly away

Is it small enough to actually send my email? I only got 3ish MB left in my mailbox.

I dont think the world offers enough sex, i know everybody wants it, but its so hard to get across someone even if they wanted to have sex with you. People are too insecure and fear rejection. Its sick, people are so dependent on sex, they go on the streets for it and pay. This is an on-going business, and who do I think is responsible? But what i am saying now, is that no one wants to be rejected, but wants passion too. Even females want sex just as much as men, but they dont give it up as easy, they like to use sex for a sense of power. And what i mean about power is, you’ll do anything to defend, help, or continue to keep your woman happy. You matter what it takes men turn into slaves. So i think females should cut a little slack and cut all the drama. (Disclaimer…dont take advice…offense…or ideas, thats just my opinion)

People paying for sex! What has the world came to?

:confused:tupid:
Whats has this thread turn into??? :confused:

For the lazy people lets recap:

• Hot girl I liked but I was shy
  • Attacking America
  • I got over the girl
  • Religion
  • Athiest’s philosophy on dating
  • Sex
  • Prostitution

So I read in the newspaper that prostitution is going high-tech. Almost pushing the pimps outta business. Hookers hooking up with guys in chatrooms. Except in Japan where pimps are embrassing technology and sending pictures of their women to the johns on their cellphones.

It really hasn’t come to anything - it’s always been this way. Prostitution is the world’s oldest profession. :neutral:

Well, when I saw Hookers on the point, it seems like a normal going routine business thing and they explain in detail have everything runs. They have it on America Undercover, and its sick they talk about the same customers they have, and explain what the customers want, they actually record the sounds of whats going in the caR. I think this is the 6th episode, so i dont know if this promotion or just flat entertainment.

Of course prostitution has been going on for years, but today it just seems like a normal fact to our society…O-well

Yeah well when you take girls on “real” dates and pay for them etc. all you do is pay for her attention. Tisk tisk.

Here’s the most simple form I can put it to: Imagine you’re a healthy, good looking girl. You probably mentally evolve to root out nearly instantly the majority who are boring wussies that have nothing better to do but call you all day and pay for dates.

Snowball effect resulting in catastrophe, wake up and smell the flowers.

Athiest: Hmm… “odd” lifestyle you have there. When I say odd it means I have a hard time imagining it since it is not my own, don’t take offence. Whatever makes you happy can’t be wrong, as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone, and maybe your lifestyle is the healthiest of them all.

Sometimes I would.

Every day I’m surrounded by people who can’t see any further than their wallet. Their happiness depends on what’s on TV, and their philosophy on life presumably never even reaches the point of questioning the existence of God. They read the newspaper, and shake their heads at some meaningless political announcement - because that’s what they’ve been programmed to do.

Being happy isn’t about understanding life, or owning possessions. It’s not even about where you stand in the eyes of others, be it through honor, respect or appreciation. Happiness is a chemical released through your brain. Depending on how you grew up, this happens at different times for different people. Occasionally I would like to sit back, blindly hold my faith to eternal paradise upon death, and go about life keeping my thoughts within the guide rails of programmed life. I want to pursue those ever-important goals of any other mindless drone, and I want to pretend that it’s possible to live a worthwhile life, as defined by the standards of a being far above my comprehension.

But I can’t.

I question everything I do now, and look at things from space. I see organisms moving around and engaging in predictable activities for a purpose that, although defines what they are, still seems to be entirely unapparent to them.

And then, every other moment of wandering through… I’m glad that one day it will all come to an end. Maybe one day soon.

:sad: ack. Your turning depressing and suicidel…and worst of all…your losing your emotions…your becoming…VEREK!

Take Zoloft, i think that will make you happy COMPUTER BASED Human.

bah come on atheist you need a girlfriend whether you admit it or not- go find one! You’ll feel better if you find someone you love (I’m guessing here cause guess what I’m gonna be in Atheist’s position someday)

anyway

Atheist is a very dramatic writer, isn’t he?

(Thread has been morphed into preventing Atheist’s suicide)

(Hey Canadian I wasn’t following this thread since like… a long time glad to see you got over it

You sound like a depressed me, first off it’s just as foolish as the sheep of our society to deny basic human emotions and to consider yourself higher than them. I relize that you can’t be materialistic in life or let your ballz dictate descisions, but I certainly won’t deny that my body craves it. To deny our cravings is to deny the very thing that makes us human. Now granted, you might just not like people. Heck I’m the same way, although I relized it’s fear that partially holds me back subconsiously. I may perfer to be alone, but when I don’t want to ask soembody a nescesary question, it’s fear. As for sex, no reason to deny sexual intercourse. On the other hand you can’t let it be a Important matter in life. There has to be a balance to everything in life. IMO, I believe we are on earth to learn everything about life through experiencing everything. To gain wisdom and anwser the question:“What is the meaning of life?”. after that we eventually joing with the universe. I went from aetheist to that mainly becuase it makes sense and requires nothing. Our brain has a religious part to it and to deny spirituality completely is shallow like those who only see the people based on their appearance. It feels great with a agnostic religion and you don’t even have to do anything! Since I plan to learn wisdom, I basically just have to live through life wisely and learn. Given how humans are not perfect, I can make mistakes and do evil. As for desires like murder and violence…Thats what Video games and LD can sovle :grin:. All the harmless violence I could ever want! :wink: . Hell make up your own religion or just believe in the goodness in the hearts of men. Trust me it will help!

Also aetheist, do you masturbate? Becuase if you do, then it’s quite ironic that you deny the falling in love game becuase Maturbation invovles the same sexual desires that fuels love. It’s certainly much easier to masturbate to a pictuire of as girl with a background story I can relate to than some random picture of a girl.

Well back to the main subject, I was in a similar situation as moose although I’m not one to put anything on the line for a girl. I think would find it a hassle to get to the main goal :cool:. Well finally i found one girl who happened to LD and liked the same interests and unfortunely was just as Shy as I was if not more so. I figured this would be easier, but cracking a smile out of a shy person is hard as hell unless you tell a joke! Well I tried to get over my shyness by having a LD and practicing asking her out since I needed to make up for lack of dating exprience. Unfortunely all my LDs happened to be short and made me forget the initial goal! I didn’t make it by the time the school year ended, but I have my senior year and a descent car too! :cool: I gotta have a lucid dream where I overcome my shyness, becuase I sure as heck ain’t going to a physcotherapist after that quack tried to send me to the nut house :grrr: .

Well good luck

Yeah Athiest, don’t try to deny what you do with women in your LDs :tongue:

For god sakes don’t insult him HELP HIM!

Sleepy: LDing is all I need for that little need for “Spirituality”
Isn’t masturbation a “sin”?
Don’t screw your chance over you’ll regret it

What´s that talk about suicide? :eh:
I think the “maybe one day soon” clearly referred not to his life, but to the whole world, which makes some sense when you look at humans potential to destroy things.Correct me if I am wrong…

For some time I also believed in determinism.
Now I don´t, since I simply don´t believe in reality and science anymore.

To me it sounds very paradox:

Scientist find out how the brain works.But to find hat out, they got to use their brains! You see with your eyes in the mirror how your eyes look like.

After thinking about it, I reduced it to one question:
Either the brain creates the mind or the mind creates the brain.

If you think that the brain creates the mind you got the problems that you describe.
If you think that the mind creates the brain, you got the problem that probably all the people around you are just you imaginations.Then you are your own god in a way, since you create the world.It´s just like a dream (the way most people think dreams are).

Both points of view don´t really work when you try to live by them.However, getting imprisoned or dying seems also stupid.
So, I decided to go with the “I know absolutely nothing” theory.I still think about life and reality, but I always keep in mind that NOTHING is for sure.

Could be that being happy is all about hormones, could be that it is only an illusion created by your mind, could also be that it is something completely different.I like to think about those possibilites, and I decide which one seems to be the most probable.
Still, I don´t really live by.Feeling happy is nice, so I just try to be happy, no matter what what it is.

I hope my text makes some sense…

Traumgänger

Perfect sense. I live my life by one simple credo- Do bad get bad, Do good get good. This is something I’ve learned from personal experience, other than that I really don’t know anything for sure. It is fun to ponder the universe though. :tongue:

On a on-topic side note:

I recall with about 90% certainty the place she said she worked. She talked badly about the place so she may have quit but I doubt that. Its not out of the way. Its a block off of the bike path I ride on everyday. Yes, I have seen some sun so I’m not as pastey although now I got serious tan lines. Todays 2 hour noon bike ride did the most work on the tan lines. On a scale of 1 to 9, 7 being the highest, what stalker rating would popping in to see her give me :grin:

Don’t worry I’m not too seriously considering it because I don’t know when she works, what she does, or in what part of the building to find her. She works in a YMCA.

I see to many fingers pointing at Athiest, leave his opinon alone, im sure he has a good reason for it.(didnt read your opinon…sorry) Pick on me :content:

Hence the ongoing conflict between what I inherently am, and what I’d rather be. I’m not sure how you arrived at the conclusion that I see myself above everyone else. Naturally all humans are one and the same - the only difference is that I’m not satisfied with what we are. I’ve always been pessimistic, but to be honest you have to be completely blind to overlook the problems with humanity and incline yourself to be happy with the way things are.

I’m certainly not intending to insult you Sleepy, but it seems that you dealt with the situation by simply removing it from your mind. You stopped thinking about “why”, and simply accepted the generic response “just because”. It’s been said before in a less meaningful context, but truly, the answers of life are only locked away because people don’t agree on what they are. What does it matter if we’re wrong, when people are united without war, and without religious conflict? I know I’d be marginally happier.

As part of a organism conditioned by evolution to do absolutely nothing but reproduce as fast as possible, how can I not deny what I am? Anyone who feels that have a devine purpose in life beyond pumping out a few kids has (in my opinion) done exactly what I’m doing. They’re denying what they are, and pretending they’re special. These days it’s insulting to tell them this, but I can’t see how it differs from people telling me I’m foolish to not accept what I am and get on with life.

I don’t want to be a mindless drone, led around by instincts to reproduce, only to one day experience a vital system failure and pass into history, buried with 3 tears and a couple of fond memories. Waiting for me I imagine is a small note, which reads: “You failed to complete your single mission objective - game over.” I’m then distributed around the immediate area, and everything returns to how it was prior to my arrival. The only thing missing is an additional note that reads “Press ENTER to try again”.

But as much as I dislike them, my built-in instincts are of course still present. I’ve found myself going out of my way to increase my chances of establishing a relationship with a member of the opposite sex. But looking around, I can’t help that all I see are rabbits. Everywhere I look, people carrying around kids. “Congratulations” I think as I walk past. “You successfully completed life with a high score.”

Part III