Noise during OBE :-@

Just had an OBE-like experience.

It started with SP, during which I began to feel like hanging a few inches above myself, but after that I did not get any further away than the feet-end of my bed and maybe 2 metres into my room. When trying to get further ‘away from myself’, the OBE-noise started to get louder and louder and this buzzing eventually started to hurt my ears. I also felt some pressure (don’t remember where) which really started to hurt also.

So my question: how to OBE just a bit more relaxed? Whithout all that buzzing stuff in your head? It seemed like I did not get loose from my body entirely, could that be possible?

What should I do next time?

JJJ (going back 2 bed now :wink: )

I have experienced loud noises like buzzing or sounds like a paper bag cracking also when i had lucid dreams. I have had this a few times when i had a LD and i was hovering just above my bed, and sometimes i get dragged by some kind of strange force in one direction for some seconds and then mostly wake up. After that the noise is gone.

Hi jjj^_^

Are u sure it was an OBE? Because if it wasnt then those noises could of been a sign of a WILD

I am kind of sure. I wasn’t able to do any of the things I can in a LD, and the ‘feeling’ was much more real. Also, I really was in my own room; it was exactly as dark as it was in real and averything was normal.

Besides that: when I tried to move (couldnt becs I was in SP) I really felt myself moving and turning, the feeling was there like real, only my real body didn’t move. My ‘consciousness’ did. I also tried to get into a ‘normal LD’ but those efforts were a big failure.

JJJ

Im almost certain that this was a WILD. The SP and the noises points to it. Im not 100% sure tho. I suggest that u go to the “BIG WILD topic” and search around 4 some info. This will help u figure out if it was a WILD or not. Also, u might want to talk to some more experienced ppl in the forum by sending PMs(Personal Messages) or by going to the chat room.
Good luck^_^

OBE and WILD both start in SP, not? And I have really read that these noises also occur whrn OBE’ing!

JJJ

Ya i think thats right ^_~