LD Competition Final Results For June

lol tomas…Dreamwalker: Was ur ‘secret’ in fact just something to make up find other ways, or do u allually have a ‘secret’?

I was eating some sort of fruit in the lucid dream I had. It tasted and smelled wierd.
June LD’s = 6.

okay, here you guys go. Do you know what BLACK LIGHTING is.

yes… :neutral:

Did you guys all give up or what??? There are still two days left to LD. I have had 2 in the past 2 nights. Which brings me up too 8.
June LD=8!

I don’t get it, you just turn on a blacklight and the light affects your eyes and helps you LD? They sell those things at the mall, I always thought they were pretty cool but never really wanted one.

oh yeah, heh, i have three LD’s.

I said blacklighting not black light.

so tell what u mean by blacklighting and how did you use it help you?

Ok last night was the last in june, so im stuck at 5 for this month. Not bad for me though… i just started with the different LD inducing techniques :cool_laugh:

And I finish at three, which is disappointing, and lower than my average, though I plan to make July a festival of lucid dreaming the like of which has never before been experienced by man or woman (Not counting dreamwalker who is a type of advanced cyborg).

Seems like i only managed 5… :grrr:
Must have some sort of damn dryspell again, not even been recalling much lately…

Still 1 night to go for me. I always start counting from the evening I go to bed, so this night will be the night of June 30 :smile:

Well I had another lucid dream last night… too bad it is july now! Are we gonna do this again?

Yeah we should just go on and make a post for july, the competition isnt only fun but its also nice to read how good other ppl are with this compared with me and others :smile:

I’m so not in for the July’s :bored:
I racked up an amazing 0 LDs last month. Last night I missed the most obvious and classical dreamsigns ever! I was back in high school(shudder) big dreamsign there, I’ve graduated. And I wasn’t wearing any pants I was sitting in a math class in a pair of boxers with holes in them. And I didn’t come to the “logical” explanation that I was dreaming :grrr:
Oh well maybe competition isn’t my thing.

lol: nice one

[quote]
Not counting dreamwalker who is a type of advanced cyborg

[quote]

All I have to say is, “I’ll be back” in for the July’s competition that is

Yeah u gotta be a cyborg or some alien :alien: … 26 advanced LD’s… :eek: ugh!

Just bringing back this post to compare results!