Are we Crazy?

alot of older people than my self tend to think i am crazy when i talk about lucid dreaming. i am 16 that might have somthing to do with it. anyway. do you think that lucid dreaming has any effect on our minds?

And how do we know we are actally dreaming when we realiase we are dreaming.

now these two questions i know the answers to. yes and u just do :cool:

but i would like to know your opion. it would help fight against teh people who dont belive it.

thanx

Rihard

Of course we’re crazy, isn’t everyone??

I tell people about LD (even though I am still trying to get my first :sad: ) and they seem to think it’s pretty cool. However I only tell people my own age, maybe thats why.

well i told the whole of my year 10when i was back at high and they all thought it was cool, i even had the teachers wrapped lol, i did an oral on it this year, most people seem to understand it when presented in a large ground but as one. no

Richard

lot of people will call you crazy when you tell them 'bout LDing…

but hey, before i was interested in that mind developing things, if someone came over and says: “i can go to another world, where i can transform into a horse that can run at lighening speed”
i also would say he’s crazy!

i stopped to tell people about it… generally
a few selected know, 2 of them really try… the other say… oh… yeah… cool… ill try… but they dont do anything… not my problem if they dont want to.

heh, i don’t think it’s because of your age timeless_soul, i’m 21 and a lotta people think i’m crazy. but foolish had a good point too: aren’t we all crazy? don’t let them discourage you.

but to answer your questions… yeah i think LDing has an effect on our minds. that effect can be positive or negative, it’s all up to the LDer.

and yeah… you predicted my answer to the “how do we know we’re dreaming question?” :smile: we just do. besides stephen leberge proved LDing in the laboratory. have you read exploring the world of lucid dreaming?

…and why would you want to be normal?

I mean,if you truly looked at the world through an average 30-year old person eyes you’d find that they already find life horribly boring.They’ve already done everything.They have a license,a job,they might even be married and have children.After that life becomes a routine.That person drifts off into a place where they’re neither unconscious or awake.A life I’d hate if you ask me.

I don’t think anyone would want to live that kind of a life.If people truly knew the freedom you could have in an LD a lot less people would be calling you crazy. :smile:

People are just to ignorant to understand LDing. If they had an open mind about it it would be different. My personal experience witht telling people is they just don’t care. Screw them.
As for your questions: yes it does. It makes us use ours minds more. To the second I have a question to answer your answer. How do we know we are living right know. WE JUST DO.

Try to find some more open-minded people!

I get very mixed reactions when I talk about it. But a couple of my friends who were a bit skeptical tried it and agreed that really is as mind blowing as I was making out. :content:

So I don’t think we are crazy. I think if anyone had a fully lucid dream they’d find it as impressive as we do, its just too “far out” for some people to even comprehend lol