When did you find this place?

For me,I was in 12(a couple years back) when I explored dreams on the internet.Then I heard the word Lucid Dream and I’ve been at this place ever since.I was here way back when we had that old forum where we only talked about religion.

So you could say I was an early starter,but what about everybody else.When did you find place?

I had been doing it for years and one day I was looking it up on the internet and found out it was called Lucid Dreaming. Then later I was again on the internet and found this site. I am so glad I did. :grin:
I would like to think that it has helped me in a lot of ways. So thanks LD4ALL. :content:

Im not sure how i ended up here. Just one night i was bored and for some reason i just wanted to read about dreams, not sure why didnt have a weird 1 or anything. So i searched google for dreams and this site was 1 of many that came up.

I think I was thirteen and I was really into astral projection and that sort of stuff. Somebody mentioned lucid dreaming on an AP forum and I searched it on google cause I was curious. I’m glad I did.

I’ve only known about LDing for 4 or 5 months. I was into dream-related stuff for a while before I found this site, and I found it while searching for a dream dictionary to help me interpret my dreams.

When? Well i found this place exactly on January 25 2003. Dont want to say how i got here because there is already a thread on it :cheesy:

I was already a member of the dutch forum for 4 months before I discovered there’s also an English forum :smile: I found the site while doing a search on google.