superman vs dbz

Lol, you guys got problems :tongue:
If I´d see some higher being I´d be like “WOOOOW, what´s that?!” and not like “oh, how embarrasing, I must look really stupid flying like that”.

Anyway, for the fun of it:
Superman style really looks stupid.
I haven´t ever payed attention, but I can remember at least one time flying with the arms close at my sides at very high speed.
Usually I don´t have any special “position” for flying, no need to avoid air-resistance :wink:

Traumgänger

so u guys ment with advanced beings what i thought u ment like spiritual beings like more then humans like ?? tell me more if u really met them and traumganger yeah i would think wtf a higher being lets find out what its upto and try to communicate with it ,rather then worry what its thinking about my flying style :cool_laugh:

ok i was being a bit sarcasic. offcourse they dont care… :crazy:

r3dman, i’ve never encountered any spiritual beings (actually, that might be debatable, but i’m sticking w/ that story for now) but some people on this board talk about meeting their spirit guide (who is a being from another plane of an existence as i understand it) in their dreams. that’s something i’ve been trying to do lately

i tried to contact my spirit guide in my last LD, but i guess i wasted most of my lucidity comparing superman vs dbz flight cause when i remembered about the spirit guide thing i woke up :eh:

but yeah r3dman there’s a sticky topic about it in beyond dreaming, here’s a link
https://www.slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=123

xetrov, i can appreciate sarcasm, but you talked bad about dbz and that’s just hurtful man :sad: i mean if it wasn’t for dbz, i might be flying look a tool :neutral:

I would say DBZ, superman sucks. As for the speed, it’s all up to you.
I fly like DBZ style in a way. You know when they want to go fast they make that energy appear around them then they are off. I do that.

DBZ is a kick ass cartoon. Like I said superman sucks. He’s so mighty but one little flake of a rock and he’s helpless oh come on.

If you love DBZ you should play there game for PS2 Dragonball Z Budokai.

last night i became lucid and tried out these 2 methods. At first i was flying the superman way and then suddenly remembered this post. I then tried it with my hands at the side and i went a whole lot faster than i ever did(maybe because i had the cartoon in mind :content: ). but im not that good at flying so i soon crashed with a lot of force into the water below :smile: . it was fun though.

-Jason

cool.

can you describe your crash to me. like were you up in the air and just lost the ability fly and gravity wasn’t kind?

Man… anyone from dbz can kick the fuk out of superman…

i fly the dbz way… but i’m not sure if it goes faster than the superman way…
but i think it depends more on how fast you want to go… not on what style you want to fly… :grin:

lol this is the funniest post ever!

I don’t like DBZ or Superman (sheesh people kiddie cartoons here watch the real animes!!) ok don’t flame for that but I think the flying superman style looks stupid and whats important to me is how I think of myself. The first and only flight I had (read sig below) was executed DBZ style (or Matrix style as i thought of it, whatever) but only after floating up for a little bit (yeah I had some trouble controlling it). What’s fun is I flew right through a car into the back seat of some red minivan (heh heh). Next time I fly I’ll try to remember to stretch my arms out (like a T…) and fly like that because I think that would be most fun. For now my opinion on DBZ vs Superman is… DBZ…

And why did you start this post in the first place…

Flying too fast just makes me wake up, so I hardly use it. All I do is the occasional flaoting (DBZ style… Superman doesn’t float much :smile: ).

true, ain’t nothing wrong with floating, especially when you’re too lazy to take the stairs, but why do you wake up when you fly too fast?

cowboy bebop kicks ass btw, i used to not like ed, but then she grew on me

The peter pan flying method beats DBZ and Superman like a red-headed Step child!

blasphemy!!! but before i try and behead you for heresy, i will let you describe this peter pan style to the court.

what about the good old “flap your arms” method :grin: Don’t deny your classics people :biggrin:

btw i split all the DBZ rocks/sucks posts into a new one to the lounge where you can discuss why DBZ is/isn’t the best cartoon created in this universe.

Yeah I love floating around. I float around when I am to lazy to walk. It’s so fun also.

sry, i haven’t checked the post in a while oneiromancer. But when i crashed into the water it wasn’t gravity pulling my down. but i did kinda lose my ability to fly. i didn’t just fall straight down, it was like when a plane crashes, i still had the momentum going foward but i couldn’t fly anymore and started falling really fast. made a big splash :grin: . luckily it was only water under me instead of concrete. that would of hurt :bored: . maybe i should practice a little more before trying to fly fast.

interesting, i was just asking because i’ve lost the ability to fly before while in the air, but i sorta floated softly to the ground instead of you know… plumetting

and pasQuale… flap your arms? i think you’ll understand if i say “no comment” on that one :cool:

lol, i wish i would of floated. but because it was water under me, it was still kind of fun falling, it felt good for some reason. kind of a rush :content: .

I get a rush most of the time when I jump of high things such as cliffs. I do this a lot. I try and see how close I can stop above the ground. I use to crash but I got it down pretty good now. I’ll stop and then think “One more time” so I go back up and do it again.
It really gets DC’s when I’m walking with them next to a cliff and I realize I’m dreaming so I jump off. I fly off sometimes instead of just falling.

Heh, yeah. I don’t have an elavator in my house so it’s really cool to float up the stairs :bounce: I don’t know why I wake when I’m too fast though… Probably because I’m still new to this and I get too excited :smile:

Ed is an oddball, that’s why I like her :mrgreen_hat: