OBE's---Finding Saddam, WMDs, terrorists: PLEASE JOIN

[i]edited by mod

Stop flaming[/i]

soothsayer: who was your comment directed to?

I’d guess it was directed towards you…

yeah it was, and understandable also. Lol… find Saddam MUAHAHAHA you should become stand up comedian hehehe

What Soothsayer said. But to a lesser degree, just enough for you not to get offended. Or to a slightly higher degree, if Soothsayer’s post did not offend you.

Or maybe just an exact copy of Soothsayer’s post after all. With “No offence” at the end.

Wow, im surprised Vulgarity lasted this long, are the mods on strike?

On the topic, i think thats a bad idea, and i dont agree with taking the time to find secret weapons of mass destruction in a WILD(OBE). I’m still trying to leave my room, but that’s just me no offense or anything. Happy Lding :smile:

obe’s are a great way of retrieving information about the world…

but really i doubt you will have much luck… firstly those involved in the military know about the realm of remote viewing, and i imagine that some would make steps to protect themselves… psychic shielding may well be used…

but in any case… it’s not somethign iw 9ould even consider… much more interesting things to research in the realm of dreamign… if anyone is interested in using obes as a source of gaining information…

visit sea life, and join us on this moon’s “Great Mt.Shasta Adventure”, in which we are journeying to Mt.Shasta to learn more about it’s significance… Much more fun :smile: Or at least i think so…

dreamofpeace.net/sealife

Saddam doesn’t have Weapons of Mass Destruction. Why not put this experiment to some use and find Osama Bin Laden?

I have a better idea.

Instead of helping that war-monger bush continue the tradition of war, why don’t you instead tell people you know about OBE’s, and get the minterested so they’re a little more open-minded towards life, instead of using it to destroy, which is pretty much all war does, it can help people evolve past problems like these.

Helping this war, on either side, by going against the other side, will not result in peace. Things like out of body travel should NOT be used to bring further destruction to the world.

I would try this, but it would be really unreliable. It’s a good idea, but if there ARE weapons of mass destruction (which i don’t believe there are) we probibly wouldn’t get an accurate position unless you lived in Iraq and knew it top to bottom. :confused:

You could always conjure up a DC or your SG and simply ask them for your current global positition coordinates. :smile:

Yup… Life creates peace and harmony:

dreamofpeace.net/sealife

I will add this link again, since i don’t know if people noticed it, and i would like those who are interested in obe’s as a way of retrieving info, to join us on our projects… for example, this moon we are traveeling to mt.shasta, a sacred moutnain in california, to explore it’s mysteries.

it’s amazing what we can accomplish as a group…

The problem is that all the secenery looks the same and it’s kinda hard to remote view(or OBE and find it) when you don’t know what the object looks like and it among thousands of similar missles. After all, when your object in question happens to be in a area that looks like this pciture
https://www.jarte.com/images/wallpapers/desert.jpg
It kinda hard to pinpoint where the object is by landmarks. I bet a few have found osama with remote viewing but can only tell he’s in a cave :alien:

The government did happen to use this for miliatry applications during the gulf war, but somebody disbanded the program. The guy who ran started it up again privately though. My parents work for the state police and have a guy who helps pinpoint evidence for free whenever they come up dry.

Well people, I saw it on the news today: 25.000.000 dollars of cash for finding Saddam!

So: get your ass into that astral plane, and search!!

:cool_laugh:

JJJ

I’m thinking we should all get together on the astral plane and search for Dubya’s brain. Might be a lost cause though.

this could very well work, i dont know since i never projected (when lucid)
I would try it if i could, cause i think it sounds intresting, and i also think ppl here who are able to try it should at least try it before claiming this to be a bad idea…and as jjj said…25.000.000$ :smile:

I wouldn’t even consider trying :panic:

Whoever, is going to try and find Saddam Hussein for the 25,000,000 dollars has lost their soul. Help Bush?! your out of your mind. Doing it for the sake of Peace! your brainwashed, and i feel sorry for you. Using astral projection to do anything that would be for the purposes of destruction of a life or anything will simply hinder you from communicating with your higher self.

P.S Dont turn this into a political argument? Dont post this kind of bullcrap then.

Hey,

Even if this OBE technique works it would be unpossible to find any weapons or Saddam. Where do you want to search?

Greets,

Thor

It’s been reported that Osama uses “psychic shielding” of some sorts. I agree that this idea has potential.