Any jugglers/unicyclists out there??

I myself am a unicyclist and juggler and i was thinking, out of the thousands of people on here there must be a few somewhere. I think that dreaming could possible draw a certain crowd and there could well be an overlap in interests. Anyone?

Well apart from pointing out the obvious to you, yes i agree… the interest can overlap as i know a lot of people into this that unicycle and juggle… maybe find some new poeple out there as well

Leigh

Hah. I unicycle and juggle (though not at the same time, heh). I have a lot of unicyclist friends too.

I want a unicycle but I’ve never found a place that sells them :blush:
I guess I need to dig a little deeper huh? I’m not exactly in a small town. Our popluation is just under 1 million, someone’s got to sell em, but who???

Quick question, how long did it take for you to become comfortable riding a unicycle?

i can juggle pretty good

unicycle.com/ is where I got mine.

I contact juggle.

Yeah, unicycle.com is a great site for buying. The UK site is www.unicycle.uk.com

And for Canada, www.bedfordunicycles.ca seem pretty reputable from what I have heard.

It took me about 9 months to be comfortable (i.e. confident) at riding it. However I didnt really push myself to learn and i was kinda lazy. I know somebody who learnt in 20 mins, so it varies a lot. It will usually take someone about 3-4 weeks to learn and it is well worth all the effort!

Z- I have always wanted to get into CJing, but I haven’t really spent time trying to learn. I can do the very basics but not a lot else.

I can juggle really well with balls, but not pins. I really really want to learn how to unicycle. I had one all lined up but then my aunt gave it away to someone else :eh: (um… thanks) but one day I will learn. Does it help if you can ride your bike with no hands, or is it completely different?

I can ride a unicycle :cool_laugh: the farthest I have gone is one mile and then I got tired so I got off by choice, not by gravity. It took me about 30 minutes to an hour a day for a week to learn how to ride it.

It is pretty fun, but a rather useless skill…lol

I can juggle, and I want to learn to unicycle!

I don’t think that unicycling is a useless skill… It could come in handy, I don’t know when but I’m sure it will SOME day