My power (What I can do when lucid dreaming)

hey Infection0, lets hear it.(about the Parody of course)

Not here. Private message if you must.

Wow, I got so surprised when I read the replies to Unreals posts!
I think he made a cool post, and I happen to agree with him on the ‘training’ point.

That he’s an advanced lucid dreamer and speaks his mind…well, I just can’t see that he’s arrogant or something like that…

And I definetly don’t think his post should be discouraging - quite the opposite in fact! I think it’s so cool that the Dream Dimension has it’s rules and limitations - that can be bend and some even broken, though!

'cause if the Dream Dimension didn’t have any limits to push and break, where would the “Matrix-Challenge” be?!?!

Nice to be here! This is my first post - I have been a lurker up till now.
I lucid dream often - sometimes each and every night. I’m looking forward to share the wonderful diamonds in the Dream Dimension with you all.

Sweet Dreams!

Thomas
Denmark

When I said I ‘go into them when relaxed’ I meant just fall comfortably asleep and drift into lucidity, I had one last night it was really cool, yet weird, I spawned this weird turtle monster thing with HUGE killing teeth and made it chase me for fun (Except I cheated and flew up to roof’s and stuff to avoid it!) - it was quite a rush being chased by it, In the end I just morphed into a Spinosaurus and killed it lol!

Poor turtle :sad:

It must be really cool just to be able to drift into a LD. I have been trying for a couple of weeks and have got nothing as of yet. However, I know it takes patience and practice so I will keep trying. :smile:

How about next time you see the turtle you see if it wants to be friends, then you could travel teh universe destroying the powers of darkness with him :content:

Sorry to be about a couple of converstaions behind but i really agree with this:

I think LD totally relates to Neo’s situation in the Matrix… he has to overcome all the rules and boundries that he has know for his whole life, the little rebellion against what the matrix wants you to think…

I had a weird dream last night, it was not an LD but a dream, i think i rarely have them and if i do i do not remember them… they scare me because whats happening i really believe is happening and when i wake up its hard to realise the events and consequences in the dream have not occured {or maybe they have… but we wont go into that}

It just shows how powerful and effective the two dreaming worlds can be…

Leigh

so what was this weird dream then Leigh?? Actually no, start a dream diary and share your weirdness there :tongue:

Sam

awww, poor turtle, actually no, its was deadly, it could crush steel with its teeth lol. - I have a dream friend who happends to be a t-rex LOL :tongue:

If i read one more analogy with the Matrix and lding im gonna go Ape Sh*t!

Its a great way to think and compare, but come on people there are so many better movies out there than the Matrix.

if you can think of any popular movie that deals so cloesly with LDing that most people on this board have seen and can relate to… then i’m all ears

Waking Life, Total recall, Vanilla Sky, Nightmare on elm street, Twin Peaks, What dreams may come, Groundhogs day, and thats just off the top of my head.

Err Double Post, Ill make something of it :content:

how is total recall related to LDing? same question for groundhog day. actually nevermind i haven’t seen groundhog day in a while and now i remember the theme (not as cool as the matrix though :smile:)

i haven’t seen most of the movies you listed though, but i don’t see how i can call myself an LDer and have never seen waking life so i think i might rent that tonight (you can rent it right?)

Best power I’ve done was just last night. I set my friend’s hair on fire with my mind in revenge.

Yeah, you should definitely rent waking life out oNeiRoMAnCEr, coincidently I got it out just last night and it really motivated me towards my dreams.

I tried the tsunami thing in an LD last night. I quite often have dreams where there are huge waves for some reason, but last night the water was calm so I decided to make it how it should be :grin: . I did more or less the same as you described, but without killing people, they were surfing on it instead… :happy: I didn’t actually have to try very hard at all to do it either, and it was the first time I’d tried anything like that.

ok, i just rented and watched waking life for the first time… i would say what i thought here, but it has nothing to do w/ the topic (does this thread even have a topic?) so if you wanna know why i thought that movie sucked please go here

https://www.slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?p=27583

No, but he’s got a point. (Oneiromancer, I’m guessing you’re male) The guy comes in here and starts boasting about his powers, and there seems to be no point to this topic except to show off. I mean, to be fair, being able to create a tidal wave is impressive, but still…

The only rules in the dream world are ones YOU allow to be. So there really are no rules only mental blocks.

heh, thx for the support wannabe. and yes, i’m a guy (there really should be a thing for male/female and age on our profiles)

dreamwalker, i agree

. ’

Okiedokie, Total Recall was about a movie of a so-called erased past or in the other hand a dream sequence that total recall created for him(thats the story). All of his personal options were chosen before lift off, but the movie ends without knowing if the whole movie was actually real or just a dream. I watched that movie over 100 times, and it still seems like the first every time i see it and i can still never figure out the ending.

Relation to lding, freewill, knowing that he had control over recall you matter what, b/c it was his life/dream and the limits were his.(Arnold even saved the planet Mars) Thats a great analogy, who ever saved Mars in there Lucid Dream? :eh:

And Groundhog day, he could of done anything he wanted, b/c you matter what he did the next was Groundhog day.(that reminds me of something…ummm Dreams?) So everyday for him was technically, a false awakening.

I love movies :content: