Aboriginals in my dreams

Hey everyone,

i was just wondering, has anyone had dreams with Aboriginals in them.

Ive had a few dreams with Aboriginals in them, and never usually have then in my dreams. I live in Australia, and well i heard that it could be my spirit that has contacted my ancestors, or they have contacted me, they have a history on lucid dreaming and dreams. Can anyone else tell what else it could be or what they have heard?

Are your ancestors aborigines?

Yeah, My country ancestors,

Australia’s first people were Aboriginals.

Right… but are you descended from them or from the English colonists that settled Australia?

Whichever… I will tell you the vague bits of knowledge that I have picked up about the aboriginals and their dreamtime. As far as I can tell aboriginal dreamtime is sort of like the energetic beginnings of what became the physical world. There are energetic residues left by everything on the earth. This is what they call the dreaming. Dreamtime also refers to the period of time in which everything was created… a sort of time out of time.

Much of the Aboriginal spirituality concerns trying to become attuned with the Dreamtime to be attuned with the Earth and gain wisdom. I’ve heard it is a common opinion that they think that Democracy and other forms of government, economics and social conventions are toys that western men distract themselves with and use to waste time.

Well, thats all I’ve heard about them. I had a friend who spent some time studying Philosophy in Australia. Thats all I have gleaned about Dreamtime from our short talks during work breaks. :smile: