Collective consciousness - Mind Games - the Laboratory

Hi LX1000 and all

Just wanted to say:
Don´t focus on having success too much.
This project won´t proof anything !

Think of it as a game,just do it for fun.This way you will keep some useful distance.As said before,i was in a Remote Viewing forum.Sometimes really strange things happened there,that make me believe something like clearvoyance is possible.
But more often the test “failed”.Or it was something in the middle (“Well,one thing he guessed right,but the other thing was wrong…”)
And even if everything works the way it should,you still have no proof.Believe me,as soon as the “guinea pig” gives the right answer,you start wondering "Hmm,could be coincidence… hmm,or the test could be faked… is anybody on the net trustworthy… "
There is no use in such thoughts.
So,again,see it as a game,but try to do all this stuff seriously.But don´t think about whether “6.sense” exists or not.

Traumgänger - lets play :wink:

Yes traumgänger, it is a game, and just for fun. Thanks for clarifying that. I’m not looking to prove or disprove any theory. Nor do I think that our results obtained here would be anything credible.

I would be happy if we got above 20% percent correct. I believe science holds “chance” at 25%. Supposly, anything more than 25% is more than “just chance.” So says Princeton University Which does a lot of amazing test like this, with positive result.

So, we are not proving anything. Just having fun. :smile:

To be quite honest with you. I got this idea after watching a short segment on TV of the days after 9/11. It showed the day everyone around the world at the same time lit a candle. I had forgotten about that until then. Hmm? :neutral: I had already forgotten about that rare and special moment, in such a short time. It’s really too much to remember all. :sad:

I don’t mean to get wishy-wooshy. But I found comfort in seeing how the world really does care about one another. It seemed that everyone who’s intention was on comforting the sore by lighting a candle really worked. It seemed to have the potential to do much good.

I know, more than I believe, that some forms of telepathy exisit. It is not far fetched. It is not crazy. It is can easily be scientifically explained. The body and mind are electrical. We do use frequencies, and perhaps frequencies not yet discovered. In fact, I read an article that mentioned our brains operate partially in the GigaHertz range, and that future computers may pose a risk.

:happy: Look at me. I’ve rambled on long enough.

But it would be cool if we could induce lucidity on a sleeping participant, or at least affect their dreams in some form. I guess we’ll have to try lot’s of mindgames to see what gives good results.

The colored shape has been selected and emailed or PMed to 8 participants. We will decide shortly what exact time we will “project.” It is still not late to email or PM me to help us take over Eric-the-Ded’s head. All brains accepted! :thumbs:

Isn’t the chance that the person will get it right 1in32 because of the 32 possible choices? That’s less than 4% that they will choose the right shape and colour. I would be happy if anyone on any of the tries managed to guess the right one.
As for the stuff about the GigaHertz computers, if we effect them, do they effect us? MIND-CONTROL, we might even have an effective LD inducer. CILD-computer induced LD.

i’m on a wierd schedule.
so keep in mind that i usually go to bed around 6AM pacific time.
don’t ask… wierd schedules just kinda happen.

6am? Not weird for me. :smile:

Sorry about the delay for arranging a date/time soon. My email server has been down. I have email sitting on the server that I can’t access. So I was waiting to see if I got any more request to participate. … but it has been almost 3 days since it has been down. If it is not available by midnight tonight, I will read through the thread and arrange a time for Sunday or Monday. :cool:

20 GMT time seems to be the most suitable time

lemme see, I think this is right.

Eric-the-ded is in California, so Pacific time for him then will be:
1pm
which he said he goes to sleep around 6am, so hopefully we can time it when he is asleep.

This will be 4pm for me on the East Coast… I think

I think UTC and GMT time are the same. To check out what time your timezone is in at 20:00UTC check out this link:
Java enabled online time
Disabled Jave Online time

We can plan for this to be tomorrow on the 3rd or after the 4th, maybe 5th or 6th.

After this first experiment feel free to appoint another “project leader” for our second or third experiment. My time will be limited pass this point for a while, so I hope someone can be a fill-in for arranging these experiments for a while.

Take-care!

i’d like to suggest making the time an hour or two earlier.
just be on the safe side.
sometimes things happen and i’m awakened early (sometimes around noon).

Well, according to the time zone list on my computer, Pacific time will be GMT -8 = 12am (or was it pm? This am-pm thing confuses me :bored: )

Well I checked your link, and the site showed 19:57 when my time was 21:57, but I am 1 hour ahead of GMT, so if it was the same as GMT time, it would be 20:57, so UTC seems to be GMT - 1 hour. Confusing? I am confused too… :bored:

Yes, it is confusing. I think some of us have to take “daylight savings time” into account. I think the best way would be to “sync” ourselves a clock from the link provided at www.time.gov
then we all will have a clock that is at the same time, maybe an extra wrist watch or something with a timer.

For us in the central europe we are in the CET (central europe time) GMT+1 and for me, I’m not gonna be in bed at the time you are planing on, so count me out.

If you am/pm guys could use the 24hr system it would be easier (0:01-12:00 is am and 12:01-24:00 is pm is that about right)

Djem, I think you misunderstand. Eric-the-Ded is our recipant. Only he has to try to be asleep, but even that is not a “requirement.”

If you are going to try to help us project, we need you awake. Unless you are a very talented LD’er who can LD at will, you can try to LD and project. :smile:

Wow my mistake. Havn’t been on this topic since it was just created and since then It seamed like you where all just talking about timesones and I forgot what the topic was about and I remeberd wrong and tought you guys was trying some form of shared LDing. I’ll read the topic again to clear my memories :smile:

Ok I’m in again as long as I’m not doing something else at the time you are planing on doing this. Everything is starting to get back to me (kinda had a litle thinking problem at the time, its starting to get late)

never underestimate the power of your mind :crazy:

Hey everyone… has a day been set yet? If not, I want to be a projector! One of my close friends & I ‘experimented’ with seeing if we could guess the card (number & suit) that the other was holding. I was better at recieving, but I would like to try this!

Although i think lucidityx1000 has a good point…its interesting to do…
It would be good if all participants would at least have the skill to get into alpha mode…delta would be the best…lol…because then a person is really free from its ego or higher brain filters…
Or a game…where we all may guess…but from within a lucid dream only…so we all are in the same consciousness/awareness mode…

greetings,
Jeff

I don’t know anything about brain waves or what I’m capable of. Also, I haven’t had a LD yet. So it’d havta be when I’m awake for me to participate. :no:

ok Hayley c your point!
Then we can make 2 sections, one testing area within and from lucid dreaming and one from normal mode… :happy:

Grtz,
Jeff

About going in alpha, this is not so difficult. Close your eyes, focus on a point between your eyebrows and relax relax relax.
Some people spend a lot of money on courses, devices, CD’s to reach the alpha-state… but reaching alpha is not difficult! Theta and delta, that’s another story :wink: .

So what’s going on? I was anxiously lurking this thread, why the sudden death?

As BrainHacker says, you should just try it in the attainable alpha state, at least give it a go! If you need another projector I’ll give it an honest shot. :alien:

Still curious…

Yes I also wondered where we’re going with this experiment…?