I'm back!

Well, I haven’t been here for several months and I haven’t done anything with LDs for about a year, in which I did have some non induced lucid dreams. Anyway, I’m back now - for those who remember me I don’t need to introduce myself, to those who don’t - Hi, my name is Yair and I live in Israel and I’ve had a bunch of LDs :wink:

In any case, I’m here to ask a question - I’ve been going to sleep really late lately, I go to sleep at about 4:00am and I get up at 14:00-15:00, does that matter? Is it harder to LD in these hours?

Hope to get answers soon :content:

Hey Imm. Nice to have you back. I just recently returned from a hiatus as well. Sometimes you just need to get away for a bit.

I wouldn’t imagine it would have any impact on your LDs as long as the sleeping pattern is stable. If you are going to bed at roughly the same time and getting the same number of hours every “night” I don’t think you’ll have trouble. The hours of the day aren’t important but rather the number of hours that you sleep and how regular your sleep schedual is.

How are things in Israel?