dreamin bout what will happen next day... and it does!

jeah now… what happened toaday:

yesterday i went to bed, just doing some 3rd eye to remember my dreams. nothing special.

u must know, i own a mini cooper (classic!) and here in austria is a rare car, so there is a small community of mini enthusiasts. kay whatever

in my dream i am on the road driving along the “kapsch” building, suddenly a yellow mini is at my side, and i know someone is sitting inside that i know, also a mini lover.

kay, toady, i am just about to pass the building, someone honks. a fiend of mine, owning a mini, i haven’t seen him since '02, he lives ~300 Kms away from my home… but he was there in exactly the right place, as i dreamt the night before… scary, huh… anyone had such experiances? does anyone try to have them? am i insane? comments plz :happy:

yeah there’s lots of talk about precognitive dreams going around… I personally don’t think it’s possible but with all the proof that people post here… makes you kinda wonder…

this happend to me befor! the dream was that i was in my classroom(i think at lunch)everyone was talking,my best friend had a bottle of water and i looked at her and said"give me some of that" and took it and drank some of it. then a week later this actually happend…

lol! :grin:

I had a dream one night that I would go to school again the next day, and to my surprise, I did! :grin:

In one of my dreams, I dream I was speaking to my best friend on the phone! Later that month, it really happened! Amazing, no? :grin:

I dreamt once sometime in december that it would be christmas soon. Then later that same month, it came true! Surely that couldn’t be coincidence? :grin:

(sarcasm)

lol wannabe some of it is actually credible you know… ok but i’ll admit some people just don’t see that what they dream about happens every day.

um… i’ve had precognitave dreams my whole life and thought everyone did until last summer… :cheesy: if anyone else here has had frequent precognative dreams, could ya tell me?

nahh i know what you mean
but the possibility of meeting exactly him at this place this time (wich all were in the dream (the building/the guy/ the time)
he is living 300kms away and comes to my town rarely. and the dream was the night before… i havent herad of him for months…
THAT is what fraks me. some thing like what happenes every day, yeah, who cares :shy:

i have precogs.

had them since i was 8ish. some are a little more subtle, that could be coincidences.

I have often had “warning” precogs prior to major desasters, but don’t ask what. I rarely tell people about them “after” the event - people just don’t believe you when you say oh i had a dream that was going to happen, so i just don’t bother.

Though next time i have one i think is a precog i will share it asap lol