Writing in dreams..

i know there are alot of talks about reading in dreams, but last night i hada dream where i had to write my own name.

was just thinking can people write in their dreams? or do they have difficulties?

me personally i could spell just fine but the actual writing was like being in infact school. (5-7yrs) the writing was large and a little off as though i was “learning” to write.

I’ve written in a couple of dreams that I can remember off-hand. In one my writing seemed completely normal, though in the other it was clumsy and childlike.

On one of my FAs I had woken up and wrote in my dream diary, and I remember I could read it clearly (even though it contained something absolutely stupid).

Yes!

Writing in my dreams usually is a rare event.
Here’s one of my earlier dreams from my DD.

~ In my dream last night I see a truck parked outside the window with some weird name written down the side of it and an address on it also. I had the mind to think to myself…I must write this information down…to see if it exists in the real world!
I grabbed a pen and wrote the information down on my leg…Ha!
There was no way I could lose the information now…no pieces of paper to lose.
So I get all excited about checking this info out the second I wake up. No sooner than I had thought this I was waking.
Of course…no bloody writing on my leg! LoL! ~

A while ago I wrote my name on a wall with chalk in an LD. It felt ultimately real, but I couldn’t imagine someone writing more than a few words or sentences at a time. It would be a test of memory, not just to remember what you wrote, but also exactly where each character was, and how it was written.

I’d be interested to hear if anyone has written anything substantial.

I’ve actually written in a normal dream. I was in a public toilet drying my hands and i was reading the writing on the wall. i had the sudden urge to write something and i grabbed and inkwell and a quill (what the?) out of my pocket and started writing just above the hand dryer. to my surprise, when i tried to read it i found i couldn’t because i’d written it in chinese characters :huh:

deev i don’t suppose you rememer the characters? It might have been something real hehe.

I was lucid dreaming… And in the dream I was taking notes on what was going on in the dream

I once had a dream where I had to explain a mathematic problem to my dad and I was writing on a chalkboard. I was also drawing examples. My writing and drawing was really clear and perfect (compared to my usual) and it seemed really natural to write