What do you do in your LDs besides flying

And here I thought everyone found walking through walls easy…

To answer the question: besides flying I do whatever I want

I’ve never flown in my LDs. I really want to try, though :smile:

Let’s see, pretty much all I’ve done is read a book and look at some cover art for game cases and books. I’ve also jumped high, which felt weird.

come on, is that ALL you can think of?! go make an enemy DC with an AK and get him to shoot you and see what happens then when all the bullets bounce off :eek: you pick one up and throw it straight in to his head :cool:

also: go to mcdonalds, buy a whopper, pay with a 1 million dollar bill, and say, keep the change you filthy animal and walk out eating the whopper!!

my point is… think of fun stuff :alien:

I do a lot of ground-based exploring. I guess this is mainly because I love touching things to see how realistic they feel. There’s just something about feeling the texture on trees and other surfaces that I never get tired of.

Anyway, after I establish a decent level of clarity by calmly examining the world, I’m off to have some fun. This usually depends entirely on where I am, and who’s with me. If I’m with some friends, I might talk to them about any number of things, just to hear their response. If I’m at work, I either walk outside in search of something to do, or I just take advantage of the situation in the office. Either way, I always make sure the annoying secretary gets an eyeful of something painful and corrosive before I leave.

If you thought that last line was mean, you don’t want to read any further.

I frequently go out of my way to kill or injure the people who populate the immediate area that I find myself in. Due to my underdeveloped ability to create items at will, this usually has me chasing after people with strange glass objects, plastic gnomes, street signs, half of a clothesline (…that was a strange dream) - or any other assortment of household items you can imagine.

Well, that was nice and disturbing. :smile:

gives atheist a hug i think you needed that man :cool:

anyway, i guess i’m gonna have to be the first to admit this. i look for the first alright looking female and have sex w/ her, which usually makes me wake up, but you know, whatever.

Ureon nice to c u here again!

Ok my list of what i do in lds;

I fly and walk and talk lol.
I walk through walls x-ray style
walking on water.
Morph in anything i want…a bear or a beer lol
Walk through mirrors for weird effects.
Selhypnosis and meditation
martial art.
Spinning tech.
play with all forces of nature from electricity thunder storm gravity etc
playing with the wheater.
Levitation of objects.
of course sex lol that can be real fun in a ld.
Dancing lol…reading…calculating i did
eating and drinking
Driving cars, flying planes
Being invisible
Being as strong as i want
cloning money lol in my wallet so i can buy things i my dreams
teleport
kissed once with two mouths and tongues a girl in a ld,
was fun lol.
Use it as a stair in consciousness to reach a nde at a lower level in sleep.
obe.
Singing.
talked with fam that died, was great to say goodbye to them.
Helped me big time.
Becoming small and becoming a giant in my ld.
Becoming a female lol i tried once …well was not my style lol
Once was enough hehehe
Talking with my subconsciousness.
Changing something into something different…like wood into gold.
sleep research
dream research
Taking drugs in a lucid dream or a normal dream…dream drugs lol
My floating book of the subconsciousness…lol…looking in it.
Investigation of spoken commands in a ld!

Well maybe some more but thats all i can think of :wink: 4 now.

Jeff

Wow Jeff, you’re so creativy. Let’s see what I did so far…

Fly (delete that lol)
Empathy & Telepathy communication (Non-verbal communication)
Controlling the weather
Taking dream drugs
Making myself to be dead
Discovering new WILD techniques
Tried that subconscious book that Jeff told me about… never successful :sad:
Talk directly to my subconscious
Scream (it feels good to let out my angry!)
Travel to the future (2012, 2180, and 2800)
Meditating (embracing tree technique and my own technique)
Conquer my fears (I even conquered my deepest fear… whew!) now I’m not afraid at all
Trying to “crack” my subconscious’ surface and access in a deeper trance
Faint (always fun!)
Play like a famous athele (basketball)
Become strong that I can lift a car
Levitate objects
Change person’s thought (if that person says no or whatever that I don’t like, I can make this person change his/her mind)
Mentally control the technology
Talk to other DCs
Omnipresent
Draw person’s entire experiences/thoughts/emotions thru medium of telepathy

That’s all I can think of right now. :smile:

man u guys make it sound like having a lucid dream is so easy :wink: ah i hope i have a good long lucid dream soon; so much to do so little time

LOL I would have never thought of becoming female!!

(I WILL do that because… well, you know.)

wow Jeff your ideas are the best!!

I became a witch a little while ago.No magic in my dreams yet.I also love to steal things.If I see something good in an LD I take it. :smile:

I do what ever my innerself feels like doing. I do anything from eating food, looking at the stars(one of my favorite),walk through walls (usually easy), or try and finish my quest.

i concur, best idea ever!!!

For all the guys out there you’ll love this one. I was Lucid and walking around at this party. I felt strange. So I looked in a mirror and saw that I was a hot ass chick. So what would any normal guy do in this situation. I went to find another hot ass chick. Instead I found 2. :grin: I’ll leave the rest up to you imaginations. :wink: I could feel everything the whole time. Oh Yeah.

Wow! omnipresence sounds like a good one!

omnipresence sucks. it’s so hard to get lucid in those dreams :sad:

Add()

{
Hey dreamwalker that is the best sex dream I have seen on this board yet! Yeah, as soon as I can do another high level LD I’ll try that out (not the sex part… I know I don’t stay in dreams long enough so I won’t have enough… time plus i might get a little excited) But anyway that’s gonna be a while because we’re gonna take a little family drive around some crappy national parks… so most likely mosquitoes and cuts at night (not to mention the HEAT) will keep me up. One whole friggin month of insomnea will probably help with the LDing when I get back! Eh so what was it like being a girl you two :wink: hey if I were a girl suddenly I wouldn’t think of sex… I would be examining… myself
//So who knows c++?
}

/* i do */

That’s great too bad I don’t know anything except printf, scanf, cout, and cin … and while too so all i can make is a program with which unsuspecting people use… and whammo! Their computer says, “You are dreaming. DUN DUN DUN!!” over and over and over and over until they reboot (assuming I can run it while they are in dos, and they don’t know to use Ctrl+C to interrupt the program)

Ahem. Not that I’d do that of course. And I’d have to know how to get a floppy to boot up a particular program. But I’m sure I could look that up.

Err, back on topic but eh, anyone else got anything interesting to add to this list? I’ll add it as soon as I think of it or do it…

oh yeah how does that whole shared dreaming thing work? I’ll be happy if I can actually do that! (I might have missed one about shared dreaming but I didn’t read it here)

Lets see, things to do in LDs (if I managed to induce one, these are some things I would do)…

Shapeshifting would be my first prerogitive, but that’s already been mentioned
Posessing DC? That might be interesting…
Theres a movie script me and my freind are writing that is insane and filled with lots of random humour…I would make myself the main character and play out the movie
Hack computer systems. The only reason I don’t is the illegality, which LDs solve.
Invent crazy things that don’t exist in RL
Write an entire book really fast
Compose and play all kinds of complex music
Fly around in space and visit other planets
Appear on TV
Create another universe
Design and bring to life various organisms
Mess with DC in odd ways (turn them into stuff, throw THEM into mirrors and then follow, etc.)
Buy a bunch of stock in a company and then manipulate the stock market so that each of my shares are worth 15 trillion dollars (then perhaps take over the planet… :cool: )
Give myself amazing guitar skills, conjure up a band, and go play awesome rock concerts!
Become a God

Theres some…It’s such a pity I haven’t been able to induce any LDs, I would have so much fun…

I do, and that Add() function was one giant syntax error. :smile:

[code]while (this->State()==ST_SLEEPING)
if (!this->PerformRC(RC_WATCH)) // RC returned 0 (false), must be dreaming
{
this->SetState(ST_LUCID);
this->IncreaseLucidity();

// Let's have some fun
    this->AddObjective("Hurt people");
    this->AddObjective("Locate Attractive Female");

this->PerformObjectives();

if ((rand()%100)>50) this->SetState(ST_AWAKE); // Woke up :(

}[/code]

Now if only I could set some break-points in my RL sleeping routines. Then I could debug them. :cool:

hehe being 14 and having only read oh up to classes (and then having forgotten everything besides the basics)

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU’RE WRITING!! Of course I can guess from the easy to read variables. I usually use variables a,b,c, and so on :shy:

so far the best program that describes all of my current abilities is my DOS quadratic formula calculator. Pretty sucky though

Edit: Whoopsies I am 15 not 14 just noticed that 10 mins later lol