My Most Insanely Real LD EVER.

A few nights ago I had the most unbelievable Lucid Dream that i’ve ever had. By saying this, I mean that it was the most real. Now, i’ve had lots of lucid dreams in my time, so far. In fact, since I started learning about LDs and what they were a few months back, I’ve had about 3x the amount of LDs in that span of time, than I had previously experienced throughout my entire life (I had LDs before i knew what they were). But even though I’ve flown around, shot blasts of energy out of my hands, transformed myself into many imaginative creatures, and all that cool stuff, I was never as incredibly lucid as I was those few nights ago. Here’s an account of it:

The first part of the dream was a completely regular setting, with some minor oddities. I was at a grad party (a huge one too heh) and there were people everywhere, including some famous faces (such as nelly furtado). Of course, I took this all to be completely normal, as at this point I was not at all lucid. I wandered around the place for a little while. The party was in a large building that I percieved to be my old high school, but again, I thought nothing of it, as I was not yet lucid. I was enjoying food, music, talking to people, and drinking. I even got hot and heavy with nelly on the dance floor for a little bit…
And it was right after I had finished up with nelly and she gave me her phone number that the normal “foggy-mindedness” of the dream state began to dissipate. I was walking off of the dance floor and starting toward a doorway which led into the halls, and some people I knew said hi, I said hi back. The second i said hi back, something triggered a thought in my head. ‘Sydney Academy (my high school) wouldn’t rent this place out for a grad party’. I looked around in a bit of confusion after this, and noticed all of the people that were so blatently smoking pot, doing other drugs, drinking… all around me, dancing and talking… in my school? Then I looked at my hands and opened and closed them a few times and it came to me, I was dreaming. I said it out loud, ‘I’m just dreaming’, and started to chuckled a bit, which earned me a few strange looks from people passing by. This made me laugh more. I was completely and utterly lucid at this point. I looked around though, and I was in awe.
I began to think of how all of this wasn’t real. Or at least, it wasn’t our reality in the waking world. Everything was perfectly crisp, all the people and all of my surroundings were there and looked and felt and sounded every single bit as real as reality itself. I walked up to a table that some of my close real life friends were sitting at, laughing and smoking pot. I said ‘hey guys, wanna hear something funny?’’. And they reacted and spoke back to me just as if the whole moment was in the waking world, occuring then and there. ‘I’m dreaming, and you guys aren’t even real’. They went hysterical. They laughed and told me I was way too fucking stoned and drunk. I kind of smiled and just looked at them, because I was thinking to myself at the time, 'If this
was real, and we were all at a real party like this, this is exactly how my friends would most likely react to me saying something like that’. Meanwhile, while I was just looking at them with the half smile on my face, one of my friend’s, joey, gave me a little smack on the face and started to laugh some more. He was exactly like my real life friend. They all were. I was in absolute awe at how real this all was. I told my friends that I was going to bring them to a cool place soon, and then walked off while they looked at me quizically. I planned on utilizing my lucidity and taking control soon, but I wanted to find nelly first and fuck her brains out. But I let it get into my head that i might not find her, and wouldn’t ya know it, I didn’t. I considered just making her appear in front of me, but I decided I wanted to play around a bit first. I started to try making my way through the thick crowd to one of the hallway doors, but there was still a lot of people at the dream party, so with a thought and a moment of concentration, I made everyone disappear. I had had enough of being around a load of people that seemed real but weren’t. It was kind of creepy, anyway.
Next, I decided that because I was so lucid (and had been lucid for what I would guess to be about 15 minutes), I would try teleportation without closing my eyes, or spinning around, or any of that crap. Now, what I am about to describe, I’ll say right now, I cannot accurately describe it in words. I was in the hallways of my old highschool, and I wanted to phase into the outter walkway of one of the local colleges. Everything around me started to become, something like transparent. I could still see it all clearly, yet I could see
throughit. I started to see the outside grounds of the college campus, and the arches and fine glass windows that made up the outter walkway. It was like each scene was overlapped on top of the other. I was standing both in the hallway of my highschool, AND on the steps of the outter walkway, for a moment. Then, the proportions and dimensions of the hallways began to bend and twist, and further fade into transparency, while the outter walkway completely solidified into view. In the next instant, I was standing in the exact spot I had wanted to be standing in when I phased. This was perhaps the most intense lucid experience of my life. During the whole thing, It was like I was perceiving and controlling the true boundries of reality, while at the same time, there were those thoughts in my head like ‘whoa, I can’t believe im dreaming and im doing this. I can’t believe what im seeing me do right in front of me.’ Truly intense.
Once I was at the college, I decided to phase my friends in. Whenever I phase living things or people into being in my lucid dreams, I use my own little technique. I look directly at an area of space and picture whateveror whoever I want to be standing there, standing there. I then move my hand across my eyes and in that blink of an instant, it’s done. So I did this and pictured three of my friends (the three that were at the party). They phased in and immediately were like ‘what the fuck’. They started going off about how the fuck they got there and how they were just at a big party and what the fuck is going on and yahtee yahtaa. Just like my real life friends would have, it still amazed me. I explained to them that I was dreaming and that they weren’t real, that they were portions of an existence seperate from my own, yet physically and visually formed by my own mind. Now, unlike my real life friends would have done, they started to agree with me, but that could be because I had wanted them to agree with me. They understood what I said and didnt seem to uncomfortable with the idea of being fragments of my imagination. I told them we were gonna have some fun and do some crazy shit and then they were my friends again, cheering on like ‘fuck yeah, lets do some crazy dream shit man’. Fuck yeah.
I phased myself and them into a setting that I created with my mind. It was a beach type setting, somewhat resembling a beach that I and my friends go to in real life, but for the most part I made it up. The beach went perfectly straight across and every ten meters or so, there was a large mound of mountainous boulders. I explained to my friends that physics had no limitation in the dream world, and gave them a demonstration. I leapt up to the top of the first pile of boulders, about a 20 foot jump. All of my friends were ecstatic and started going on about doing cool matrix shit and stuff. I told them they can do all of this too, and suddenly they could. So, I spent the next 5 minutes or so of lucidity doing impossible acrobatic stunts that defied and broke the laws of gravity with my friends. This was a lot of fun, and even though I knew these werent actually my friends, it felt like they were. After some time into this though, I began to lose lucidity. I told my friends that I had to go, because I didnt have much time left… I could feel something pulling at me, it was almost physical, but definately mental, and I could feel that it was pulling me out of my concious state of being. My memory of the dream starts to get foggy around this part, but I remember losing lucidity and then suddenly being on the side of a mountain road near an old abandoned shack, and wanting to find out what was inside the shack. I had completely lost lucidity, and shortly thereafter woke.

So there ya have it. The most insanely real and most recollectable lucid dream i’ve ever had. This dream has made me truly wonder if there is another world, outside the wake…

has anyone else had dreams like this? is it possible for us all to have lucid dreams like this?..i sure hope so…i dont put enough effort in…i always set my alarms for wilds whenever i have the chance to sleep in, but just hit the off button and go back to sleep,lol i need to make an effort. thx for sharing with all of us, it was a very nice dream, and it inspires me to do such things.

good luck on more dreams like the previous one! :cool_laugh:
J05h

WOW! :wow:
That is so awesome and inspiring Grimslade! I haven’t had a lucid dream yet, but reading your experience makes me try harder. I really dig the control you displayed over the dream and those in it. Really kewl bro! Congrats.

I only wish you could’ve found Nelly again :wink:

first of all… that dream was cool as hell, but i’m sure you already knew that

anyway, i remember reading somewhere (i think it was in an OBE book) that dreams that are really really vivid take place on the astral plane rather than inside our subconscious. the author says that you can tell that you’ve had a dream like that because when you wake up it feels like you’ve been “whooshed” back into your physical body.

don’t know if that’s true or not but the way he explained it made it seem plausible, maybe that’s what you experienced shrug

i dont know what to say…gratiolations Grimslade! that is one of the most intensive, most wicked dream i read in a long long time!

actually just this night i had my fist LD in like one month… i always wanted to ask a someone what it was like being a DC, and so i did in my last dream but i asked a friend that is not very…how should i say…aware of the reality, like i dont think he has thought about life much if you understand what i mean. and so he answered, i dont know…boring. but this night i made a very good friend of mine appear. and i asked him, he was just like he would have bin in “real life”, the thing is i the answer was so short and puzling i got like not scared but it felt like i would never be able to figure that out, so i tried to make the dream more vivid by using all my sences and then flew away…and ofcourse now i cant remember what he said.
i think the answer he said was because before going to bed i saw my newly bought Animatrix (for those who do not know what it is, its 9 short stories that explains the matrix, in particular the new movie, reloaded, a bit more…a must have if you like matrix)
and there there was boy who randomly asked ppl on internet something like: why is it that my dreams are more real then the reality, who do i know the differense?
answer…there is some fiction in your truth and some turth in your fiction…this has pussled me a bit and i believe my friends response is a effect of this…

Whoooooaa, amazing. Amazing dream, man! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I just hope I’ll get some like this, been out of the loop lately. Hope you get more like these, and congrats on the uber-realness!

Great ld, I believe this is what they call ‘High Lucidity’ :smile:
I can associate with those thoughts that go through your mind. Walking around, just thinking “jesus, this is a dream?! Its all so real! Everything is so real!” And you’re right, it DOES make you think whether there is something going on outside of your own mind… maybe those new-age “astral projectors” have some kind of a point. :eh: