Coma and LDing

Mindexplorer, its stage 4, deep sleep stage.
How i get there, well years ago i used a mix of selfhypnosis, meditation and breathing for it…so a very sophisticated wild or dream yoga you could call it.
Later i found out that if you use selfhypnosis in a lucid dream its childs play to get from there into the deep sleep lucid. I use selfhypnosis in my lucid dreams to let my dreambody fall a sleep and it desolves totally and also my real body follows then into deep sleep… then you enter the second black void, (the first black void witch is less deep and intense is between waking and rem sleep). your only eyes…zero gravity no dreambody. your consciousness is almost the same as when you are awake. your less distracted to things lol.
If you go deeper into sleep you go into a nde and al changes again into a 10.000 watts neon bright light and strange loud buzzes and wind and you have a body again of light…bit weird.

Jeff

Interesting stuff indeed… I wonder what would happen if you went even deeper… die? Do you have this eeg machine still? :smile:

And how long time did you use to reach this “nde” state?

Hi Tomas…i still had to answer your post…lol i almost forgot… :smile:

If i go from the pure wild thing…from waking to nde it always took me 2 hours but now after so many years its between 45 and 60 min.
If i take the short cut lol, fast wild like the dream yoga throat chakra tech i can do it in 15 to 20 minutes. Because once i enter dream sleep lucid i can use selhypnosis and go like a rocket so fast into deeper sleep levels.

Yes in the end you would die if u go deeper and deeper.
yogi’s say that we have 7 sleep levels and normal ppl only use the first 4.
last 3 are nde and real obe’s… but they say u kill the body if u go over the edge of the 7th level of sleep. I can go below level 4…the deep sleep stage, so thats level 5, i was never below that. Maybe at the end of my life lol.

Nope sold my eeg some years ago now, maybe i buy a new one…dont know yet :smile:

Bye Tomas :cool_laugh:
Jeff

Wow some very interesting abilities you have Jeff :smile:
I was wondering: do you know where to get a second-hand EEG machine? I did a search on the net but the ones I’ve found were new, and always cost more than 5000 euro. This is a bit too much for my little budget :content: Thx

Hi mystic :smile:
Thx!

Mm i dont know, really saved up 4 one then!
To bad i sold mine else you could try that one.
I would ask the shops that sell them to call u if maybe a buyer brings one back. Or i would put an advertisement at internet.
Maybe u get lucky, its worth it, it gives u big info about all your sleep and meditation patterns.

Good Luck!
Jeff

Ok thx for that Jeff. I’ll search around a bit. Perhaps I’m lucky :smile: Or perhaps my doctor or someone at a hospital knows something about it. But first I’ll start to save some money :grin:

Mm not so bad idea either, yeah ask around in a hospital or better put a advertisment at all hospital networks lol :smile:

Oh you liked my heisenbergs uncertainty idea?

Greetings,
Jeff

Yeah I like it. Got some questions though. I hope you can explain them in your view :smile:

I’ll sure will try lol :smile:

Jeff

Can only speak for myself. When I had an operation at the age of two. remember dreaming a kind of nightmare… I was running around a dim lit hospital chased by what appeared to be medical staff… So yeah people do dream when having cpmplete anaesthesia

whoa so I can accidentally kill myself while im sleeping?!! no selfhypnosis for me- if i can’t see anything im outta there!!

Yes Eric that is possible…with the old medication for surgery 10% of ppl even had hallucinations, while put under the medication.

Jeff

When I had my wisdom teeth surgery, I even attempted to WILD or even attempted to OBE, but the bad news is… I didn’t even remember falling asleep. I just was getting ready while they inserted that iv in me then next thing I knew was that I was waking up… everything was done. :confused: That scared me badly that I cried! I hate that forgetness experience. Yucky!

Well u didnt lose your wisdom Dm7 with it :smile:
Can imagine u didnt like that experience at all

There are many surgery medications, some make you lose consciousness and memory totally, others give to some hallucinations or dreams etc.
Because of those last category some found there way to the black market as psychedelic drugs.

Take care sister :wink:

Jeff

Well i looked it up and i couldnt find that ppl in a coma have rem sleep!
Coma has only delta waves like deep sleep.
So prob they dont dream or that is rare at least.

Whoa where did you dig this topic :wink: Hmm if coma is mostly delta waves, becoming lucid inside a coma would be like… lucid sleeping then? And because you’re in delta waves, perhaps you loose your identity as you’re entering this Void? As I recall correctly, the near-death region should be below the deep sleep level… So there should be accounts of people who had NDE-like experiences while being in a coma. What do you think?

Well most eeg of coma patients is weak, meaning weaker waves then normal at delta and also irregular.
So they wont dream, or are not dreaming, but some could have been in a nde.
I can dream in delta but then all is just black.
But lets say that most of the ppl in coma are just out of consciousness.

Mystic

You could try and see if you could rent a EEG from a medical supply warehouse.

Good research you did on that. However, I am still not quite convinced that people in a coma cannot LD or even have normal dreams for that matter. There is just so much we do not know about the human brain that it is hard to draw any absolute conclusions. Since people who come out of a coma often don’t remember anything there is no way to know for sure. I wonder what would happen if an experienced lucid dreamer where to enter a coma then become lucid. Would such a person even have the ability to become lucid? If he/she did could that person have the ability to bring themselves up into REM or perhaps out of the coma completely?

Milod789, of course a person could get lucid at delta but your visual cortex is not active then, so you got no screen for visuals in your consciousness!
I have regulary non rem lucid dreams and then go into the delta sleep or iam then already at delta sleep lucid and you dont have visuals there.
So even when a person in a coma dreams, because this is at a way deeper sleep stage then rem sleep, the person cant see visuals.
Like i also cant at deep sleep myself.
Almost no brain activity then. Mostly brainstem at deep sleep.

Rem sleep = colour dreams
non rem sleep = black& white dreams
Deep delta sleep = no visuals anymore.

Deeper then delta into a near death experience = visuals and sound again.

Of course when a person in coma has a nde he/she could see visuals again!
But thats not dreaming.

Jeff

I completely understand all of that. I was just curious to see if anyone wanted to speculate on what a practiced lucid dreamer (or practitioner of something similar) might/might not be able to do while in a coma. The answers to these questions are, of course, impossible to prove one way or the other. Also, it would greatly depend on the amount of damage to the brain and the type of coma.