What do you do in your LDs besides flying

I became a witch a little while ago.No magic in my dreams yet.I also love to steal things.If I see something good in an LD I take it. :smile:

I do what ever my innerself feels like doing. I do anything from eating food, looking at the stars(one of my favorite),walk through walls (usually easy), or try and finish my quest.

i concur, best idea ever!!!

For all the guys out there you’ll love this one. I was Lucid and walking around at this party. I felt strange. So I looked in a mirror and saw that I was a hot ass chick. So what would any normal guy do in this situation. I went to find another hot ass chick. Instead I found 2. :grin: I’ll leave the rest up to you imaginations. :wink: I could feel everything the whole time. Oh Yeah.

Wow! omnipresence sounds like a good one!

omnipresence sucks. it’s so hard to get lucid in those dreams :sad:

Add()

{
Hey dreamwalker that is the best sex dream I have seen on this board yet! Yeah, as soon as I can do another high level LD I’ll try that out (not the sex part… I know I don’t stay in dreams long enough so I won’t have enough… time plus i might get a little excited) But anyway that’s gonna be a while because we’re gonna take a little family drive around some crappy national parks… so most likely mosquitoes and cuts at night (not to mention the HEAT) will keep me up. One whole friggin month of insomnea will probably help with the LDing when I get back! Eh so what was it like being a girl you two :wink: hey if I were a girl suddenly I wouldn’t think of sex… I would be examining… myself
//So who knows c++?
}

/* i do */

That’s great too bad I don’t know anything except printf, scanf, cout, and cin … and while too so all i can make is a program with which unsuspecting people use… and whammo! Their computer says, “You are dreaming. DUN DUN DUN!!” over and over and over and over until they reboot (assuming I can run it while they are in dos, and they don’t know to use Ctrl+C to interrupt the program)

Ahem. Not that I’d do that of course. And I’d have to know how to get a floppy to boot up a particular program. But I’m sure I could look that up.

Err, back on topic but eh, anyone else got anything interesting to add to this list? I’ll add it as soon as I think of it or do it…

oh yeah how does that whole shared dreaming thing work? I’ll be happy if I can actually do that! (I might have missed one about shared dreaming but I didn’t read it here)

Lets see, things to do in LDs (if I managed to induce one, these are some things I would do)…

Shapeshifting would be my first prerogitive, but that’s already been mentioned
Posessing DC? That might be interesting…
Theres a movie script me and my freind are writing that is insane and filled with lots of random humour…I would make myself the main character and play out the movie
Hack computer systems. The only reason I don’t is the illegality, which LDs solve.
Invent crazy things that don’t exist in RL
Write an entire book really fast
Compose and play all kinds of complex music
Fly around in space and visit other planets
Appear on TV
Create another universe
Design and bring to life various organisms
Mess with DC in odd ways (turn them into stuff, throw THEM into mirrors and then follow, etc.)
Buy a bunch of stock in a company and then manipulate the stock market so that each of my shares are worth 15 trillion dollars (then perhaps take over the planet… :cool: )
Give myself amazing guitar skills, conjure up a band, and go play awesome rock concerts!
Become a God

Theres some…It’s such a pity I haven’t been able to induce any LDs, I would have so much fun…

I do, and that Add() function was one giant syntax error. :smile:

[code]while (this->State()==ST_SLEEPING)
if (!this->PerformRC(RC_WATCH)) // RC returned 0 (false), must be dreaming
{
this->SetState(ST_LUCID);
this->IncreaseLucidity();

// Let's have some fun
    this->AddObjective("Hurt people");
    this->AddObjective("Locate Attractive Female");

this->PerformObjectives();

if ((rand()%100)>50) this->SetState(ST_AWAKE); // Woke up :(

}[/code]

Now if only I could set some break-points in my RL sleeping routines. Then I could debug them. :cool:

hehe being 14 and having only read oh up to classes (and then having forgotten everything besides the basics)

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU’RE WRITING!! Of course I can guess from the easy to read variables. I usually use variables a,b,c, and so on :shy:

so far the best program that describes all of my current abilities is my DOS quadratic formula calculator. Pretty sucky though

Edit: Whoopsies I am 15 not 14 just noticed that 10 mins later lol

bwhahahaha, what a good code. :smile: I am familiar with php and web based language so it’s pretty easy to understand. I tried to study a crush course in c++, but I wasn’t successful though. :happy:

I just love that code!!! LOL!!! :rofl:

I thought I should point something out before I get an explosion of replies explaining that there is a bug in my code :smile:

The line that reads:

while (this->State()==ST_SLEEPING)

Should read:

while (this->State()==ST_SLEEPING || this->State()==ST_LUCID)

Otherwise, the ‘while’ loop would end as soon as the RC fails and they become lucid!

I can’t help it, I’m pedantic :smile:

“half of a clothesline (…that was a strange dream)”

…That reminds me of that Discover credit card commercial where that one man tries to fight off ninjas and samurai with that flip-out credit card… XD

Anyway, I haven’t lucid dreamed enough to do anything besides run around and rub my hands together. Wow, unexciting life, unexciting dreams! I rule.

I thought of something new to explore in my lds. :smile:
In my next ld i dive into another persons body like Neo does with the agent at the end of the first Matrix movie. And take there program over.
Curious what will happen lol…could be a good morphing trick to lol. :cool_laugh:

And i noticed when i do zen meditation in my lds the time stops…all freezes around me like all stops…well i try after the dive into another person matrix trick to use this zen time stop at a local part of my dream like say 10 meters…so not all stops but just a part of my dream stops in time…will be fun to lol… :smile:

Jeff

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You’re sooooo funny! You crack me up! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hmm u med in dreams? ok u have to tell me what this is like, i thought sitting still and clearing ur mind would awake you, well thats what it did 2 me. but i have always thought, u med in rl to get to a relaxed state, but in dreams we are sorta there already wonder what it would be like?

but i keep waking up.

ok maybe this is just me but i like to try shared dreaimg a lot. as you probally know.

I have:
Walked through walls ( and walked right into them !, this is not funny btw)
Fly, but not very well (also face planted) but i can actally do it now.
SD
Asked for ashkis Relem ( i dont think that is how it is spelt ?relem of higher knolage, my friend and i both got rudly awoken when we asked for this)
I have asked what a dream is ( the dc thought about it and than said he was the wrong person to ask)
i have killed in a dream although i dont quite enjoy it as much as some :content:
Dream sex (damn good)
Fighting DC
Fighting DC for rewards but i have never asked all subconcious
Spending time with a girl i total love but cant have in rl :’(
Practice things like pic up lines just chatting
I do a lot of experiments, i i have found my best ld are simple little experiments :smile:
transforming (i was a chic, but not by choice, i was a dragon too, very strange)
umm never eaten dreamwalker whats that like?
ummm yes night skies are very nice
Fighting and over comming fears
just little things (finger through walls and glass, chucking up a stone and catching it, touching the ground, lights lol strange things)
Freezing time

Future plans:

Fly better
SD
UNDERSTANDING DREAMS
Dreams that Continue off each other
Just some more experiments
Mirror jumping
Cross Roads
eating
Learning a new skill to take into life
Trying to take somthing back from the dream world(should have seen 2 years ago i was totaly thinkin this could b done… maybe)
Getting to know my DC
Time Travel

As for your C++ Program there is another problem with it, you make it far to complex, i could shorten that down for you if you like lol but maybe it wouldnt work :eh: who knows

oh and what is omnipresence??? sorry i feel kinda like a fool :smile:

damn i am sure i do a million more things in ld but it would take 2 long

Funy thing today my friend had a ld 2 days ago and he was board, he said he had nothing to do, but somethies i cant think of what i want to do b 4 sleep. sad isnt it :eek:

Richard

Timeless_soul maybe you meditate to much still from out your head…i go to alpha and delta waves…use breathing out, trance tech. then u dont wake up at all…well ehm lol my first atempt…very many years back i lol started to float in the air…later i just went below dream stage into the deep sleep…now i can control it so i can meditate and stay in the dream…lol but all freezes in time…very funny a not moving silent dream lol. when i stop the meditation then 1 or 2 sec later all begans to move again, its funny.
I also do tai chi meditation in dreams, also great, or dream yoga.

Jeff

hmmm ok thats cool and yes you are right i need more pac!

cheers

Richard

I have never had a LD, but I can think of things to do…
Mabye exploding? That must feel REALLY weird. :o Or what about making yourself liquid and float through stuff? :slight_smile: